OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Inter Milan wins 20th Scudetto ⭐️⭐️🖤💙

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
KTBFFH

FeS2AfZWAAAIXr4

Well obviously. I thought everyone knew he doesn't speak English. :lol: Such a bait headline.

They always make the translations so dramatic.

In Spanish, I bet you it’s probably more like “I don’t speak English well so I ask my teammates to clarify the things I didn’t understand”

In ESPN’s headline “I have no idea what he’s talking about so I have to ask my teammates about what he just said” basically making him sound like an idiot

The front three at Salzburg are going to be some players. Jaissle has been impressive too, looking forward to him coaching in Germany in the next few years to further develop.

damn looks like gulacsi just tore his acl for leipzig :sick: horrible back pass from his defender and injured trying to clear the mistake. very unfortunate for him right before the WC with hungary looking like a real dark horse

Good to see Dias and Laporte partnership byke

I’m assuming it’s a midfield of Gundogan Bernardo and Grealish since Alvarez and Mahrez are starting and are most likely to be the wingers

Good to see Dias and Laporte partnership byke

I’m assuming it’s a midfield of Gundogan Bernardo and Grealish since Alvarez and Mahrez are starting and are most likely to be the wingers

It reads like Mahrez is in midfield due to the names he is listed next to. Been wanting to see Grealish in that role so will be interesting to see if Pep sees Mahrez as a better option there.

It reads like Mahrez is in midfield due to the names he is listed next to. Been wanting to see Grealish in that role so will be interesting to see if Pep sees Mahrez as a better option there.
I really hope that’s not the case cause Mahrez might be the least versatile player in the whole squad he’s a right winger and nothing else

Back
Top Bottom