OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Inter Milan wins 20th Scudetto ⭐️⭐️🖤💙

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
The same ego that pushed CR to be a machine in his peak is why I’d be reluctant to take him past it. I doubt he’d be able to handle it well if he gets dropped for someone like Rodrygo after a potential run of poor form.

B9CFEB5D-501B-468E-8DDB-0C74F8508F86.jpeg

Pretty sure Vtothe posted about “most players from a single team” Twitter post [Bayern won of course] but on the list was a Saudi team. Safe to say at least 10+ Already play together frequently so their chemistry did wonders against Messi and boys
Yes, but Bayerns players are all over the place. The Saudi table play together for both club and country.

He still made a complete fool of himself at the end of the day by coming at Ten Hag.
He disrespected the manager in front of the whole world, simply because his ego couldn’t handle being benched.
michael-scott-the-office.gif

Been like bizzaro land in here seeing all the excuses and justifications being made for an unprecedented course of action we've seen all in the name of bantz :lol: >D

All these injuries are casting a shadow over the WC :smh:

Better be the last time ever entertaining this winter bull****

Forgive me but wasn't he trying to leave the club over the summer and United wouldn't let him leave? Wasn't the manager stressing he was apart of his plans etc.?

How else are you suppose to get out of a contract?

FA fining Ronaldo is typical Englishism.

It’s absurd.

They’re so angry United haven’t won anything in 10 plus years. :lol:

Forgive me but wasn't he trying to leave the club over the summer and United wouldn't let him leave? Wasn't the manager stressing he was apart of his plans etc.?

How else are you suppose to get out of a contract?
The manager was fine with letting him leave and he would've left if he got any offers to his liking.

The only one that came officially was from Saudi Arabia though so...

Funny enough, in his interview he claimed that he was the one who didn't want to leave while the club was apparently pushing him out :lol:

As if Mendes was acting rogue by taking those meeting all summer...

Last edited:
Germany starting to build and flow better. They can potentially get another goal. The Japanese attack lacks that little piece of flair needed to get past Germany's defense and get a goal.

Back
Top Bottom