OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Inter Milan wins 20th Scudetto ⭐️⭐️🖤💙

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Wasn't Steve Ballmer one of the suitors for Pool? I dunno if he has any allegiances, but I wonder this changes anyway.

Get! Me! Mboppe! And Hagland!

4ECAB592-C342-485A-9129-B89188FBF39D.gif

rolaholic rolaholic options outside of Americans would be being apart of some country’s sportswashing, no?
The only groups outside of the US who could come close to affording these rumored valuations would be Indian (Ambani & Adani), Chinese and Gulf billionaires/wealth funds so there would be a chance yea.

Been some noise surrounding Dubai sniffing around and being interested heavily.

If it comes down to it, Americans could end up being the more ethical suitors on the low :lol::smh:

Want Ratcliffe to throw his hat in but he said his group was focusing on Nice last time rumors started
Apparently he rubbed the brokerage firm overlooking the sale the wrong way during the Cheslea sale after he put in a rogue bid late without following procedure and after they were already going exclusive with Boehly's group.

Might be a longshot now but it would definitely be the most romantic option, richest man in the UK buying his boyhood club.

you would hope a fan of the club would be a good steward of it. Can’t see him being a parasite like the Glazers

you would hope a fan of the club would be a good steward of it. Can’t see him being a parasite like the Glazers
Would hope so, he'd be more invested in the teams fortunes on the pitch than as a business off it unlike a lot of other owners (Glazers) and ownership groups.

He wouldn't be as wealthy as some of these other rumored suitors but honestly I would probably prefer that to becoming another sportwashing project by the wealthiest investors in the world.

I’m convinced we are seeing so many upsets because this is happening in December (mid season) and these dudes have had zero time to practice/build cohesion before starting. But man it’s been entertaining

all that bread and these dudes still look this nasty. probably rocking the bald top with the mullet look too :lol:

How the heck would this work? :lol:

Facebook, Amazon, Apple...never heard of them ever being interested in Sports franchises/clubs before

Back
Top Bottom