OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Inter Milan wins 20th Scudetto ⭐️⭐️🖤💙

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
1674925059168.jpeg
Me and Gabi both going through it with injuries :smh:

Some good questions delivered here. Totally didn’t know Ben Foster’s podcast and youtube channel was a variable in him retiring. Also learned that Draymond Green delivers livestream recaps of every game he’s in. So the media wouldn’t misconstrue anything he says. Good or bad result

Also the Japanese corinthian’s jersey looks really nice

He's not a Left a winger.
I totally agree. We either need to move salah central and play Elliott on the right where he's comfortable or not pick him.

He doesn't have pace, he's a smaller guy and doesn't have the physicality yet. I don't mind his close control in space and his projection but it's so easy to knock the ball around him. He also doesn't seem to understand our pressing triggers fully

I totally agree. We either need to move salah central and play Elliott on the right where he's comfortable or not pick him.

He doesn't have pace, he's a smaller guy and doesn't have the physicality yet. I don't mind his close control in space and his projection but it's so easy to knock the ball around him. He also doesn't seem to understand our pressing triggers fully
He scored from making the run centrally and then drifting to the right.

Back
Top Bottom