OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Inter Milan wins 20th Scudetto ⭐️⭐️🖤💙

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Mitoma had been more effective than any registered liverpool winger/wide forward this season

I said I feared for my life there you go- I'm dead

Sheesh, boogeyman team forreal.

Brighton just keeps pumping out young talent like its nobodies business though damn.

Mitoma's gonna be the next one big clubs are all over, looks a proper baller

Feel like Mitoma is gonna end up at Liverpool
Edit: I see y’all mentioned it already :lol:

Brightons owner is an ex poker player and has a high level sports betting company that uses statistics and all that kinda stuff. Prob made hundreds of millions. I bet they use the same kind of “money ball” strategy in their scouting to find all these gems

Last edited:
liverpool is washed. good thing they have a strong academy they can depend on for talent.
oh wait.
is this still considered liverpools golden years cause the trophy case is a bit underwhelming

how is gakpo doing? 👀
mans hype died down quick.
and how is nunez not a guaranteed starter yet? and when are y’all going to admit he is a 100 million bust

liverpool is washed. good thing they have a strong academy they can depend on for talent.
oh wait.
is this still considered liverpools golden years cause the trophy case is a bit underwhelming

how is gakpo doing? 👀
and how is nunez not a guaranteed starter yet? and when are y’all going to admit he is a 100 million bust
Settle your britches.

oh wait.

how is gakpo doing? 👀
Daddy darwin is recovering from an injury so his minutes are being restricted a bit.
The minister of chaos will be reintroduced as a starter in due time.

Flop after half a season is harsh- talk to me bout cats like antony, sancho, graelish, that all cost more and not really pulling up weeds..

Talking about being called a flop after half a season being harsh then mentioning another player also with half a season under his belt as one :lol:>D

Antony was brought in to fill in a long running need at RW and he's provided a goal and attacking threat there that was lacked for years, hes done what he was brought to do and he's got plenty of room to grow/develop further.

Nunez was brought on to replace a club legend, very different circumstances. They've both got room to improve and I don't doubt they will.

oh wait.

how is gakpo doing? 👀

I heard we were finished in 2020-21 then the following season we won two trophies and reached a Champions League final. I think we’ll be OK.

You should focus on surviving insolvency.

Back
Top Bottom