OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Inter Milan wins 20th Scudetto ⭐️⭐️🖤💙

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Funny I did the same Google search. Reads more like a gosip site

$140M for Victor Osimhen? I didn't get to see him play a lot but lord that is a lot of money. Anyone rate him like that?
Osimhen is a baller. Quick, strong and can dribble. He just got injured on his first year at Napoli. He had 18 and 6 in all comps for Napoli in his secomd year ear for all comps(36 apps) in Italy. That's massive considering he's adjusting to the playstyle of Italy and was returning from missing half the season from his facial injury.

Thank goodness
I think its Youri Tilamens

Damn. Foden is 22 and already a dad

tumblr_8a124b252e9c14a6bd2d7034bf41808b_f087bf9b_1280.jpg
This how I know you white..

How good is Antony anyway? Never seen this dude play lowkey don’t even remember hearing about him till united where in for him

One of the best wing prospects out there. Needs to become physically stronger and obviously there are question marks jumping from the 7th best league to the 1st but the talent is there to see and he’s performed well in CL. Excellent dribbler, can be a wide playmaker and a wide forward, loves coming in and going for the far post like your boy Mahrez. Definitely not worth what they are asking for though.

I don't begrudge anyone a move, and I don't blame fofana for wanting it. But he's a rat.

Just turn up and do your job, he refused to train. Didn't show up. All these social media antics. Disrespectful.

Bet he still wanted paying though.

I know Chelsea will batter us today because we're ****ing woeful, but in the words of Kevin Keegan, " I would love it if we beat them"

Osimhen is a baller. Quick, strong and can dribble. He just got injured on his first year at Napoli. He had 18 and 6 in all comps for Napoli in his secomd year ear for all comps(36 apps) in Italy. That's massive considering he's adjusting to the playstyle of Italy and was returning from missing half the season from his facial injury.

I think its Youri Tilamens
Youri will be a passenger in your side. Nowhere near athletic enough.

Would rather see him at Liverpool than Arsenal though

Youri will be a passenger in your side. Nowhere near athletic enough.

Would rather see him at Liverpool than Arsenal though
Yeah, he will fit, but not the type of midfielder that we will need. He will be Emre Can like, when in reality, we need someone Wijnaldum like.

Back
Top Bottom