OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Inter Milan wins 20th Scudetto ⭐️⭐️🖤💙

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
way too early hot take but the PL, BL and ligue 1 are going to be runaways don't see anyone on their level domestically for the full season of city, bayern or psg in their respective leagues.

I’m glad Heggsy and his people care this much about guns.

Honestly, I wish we had this type of attitude towards guns in this country. That’s just a regular celebration here.

They’re teenagers tho, they F’ed up. Happens. Have to apologize and learn.

Whats starting lineup for wc Argentina? Otamendi better not replace martinez?

Cray firmino doing his thing. Felt like he was in a short leach.. teef

interested to see what Klopp does in the derby with Darwin off suspension, Bobby came thru this week.

Mate. A nine year old girl was shot dead in her own home, in Liverpool, literally last week.

They can't be that ****ing out of touch.

I doubt these dudes had that little girl (RIP) in mind at all when they did this celebration. They didn’t mean anything by it

Reminds me of the outrage over Sterlings gun tattoo, turning nothing into something

Just watched the citeh highlights.

Don't understand the slurpage. Haaland has been scoring tap ins like he did at Dortmund if we're being honest. I'll be convinced when he starts scoring some goals outside the box

He’s also bodying people off the ball.

Guys a freak of nature so far at City. Gotta see if his body can hold up for 50-60 games.

Haaland getting the Giannis treatment I see :lol:

And definitely a clown move from the Liverpool boys... Watched one too many drill music videos EYE imagine.

I’m glad Heggsy and his people care this much about guns.

Honestly, I wish we had this type of attitude towards guns in this country. That’s just a regular celebration here.

They’re teenagers tho, they F’ed up. Happens. Have to apologize and learn.
My condolences to the little girls family. Unfortunate situation, but if the British really cared, they would address the root cause of the issues, but clearly we not ready for that conversation.

Instead let's get mad at a couple teenage footballers for doing a celebration in the heat of the game as opposed to looking at the real issues.

These cats are young, they're not thinking about what transpired involving a gun last week, but let's make them the scapegoat and ignore the real issues. Be loose with our words and call them 'brain dead ".

1:

20220901_054306.jpg 20220901_054307.jpg

:lol:

20220901_054940.jpg

NPS_Landscape_101662018199189.jpg

20220901_054609.jpg

20220901_054636.jpg

Man looks even happer about it than the fans :lol: :pimp:

First natutal RW in the team since Nani, can't wait to watch him play. Him and Sancho on the wings are gonna make for one of the sauciest front lines in England :pimp:

Also love that there's gonna be a few Brazilians in the squad with the WC coming up. I'm sure Casemiro is happy to see another Sao Paolo boy in the team

My condolences to the little girls family. Unfortunate situation, but if the British really cared, they would address the root cause of the issues, but clearly we not ready for that conversation.

Instead let's get mad at a couple teenage footballers for doing a celebration in the heat of the game as opposed to looking at the real issues.

These cats are young, they're not thinking about what transpired involving a gun last week, but let's make them the scapegoat and ignore the real issues. Be loose with our words and call them 'brain dead ".

Why you acting like mans pinning all UK gun crime on these two by calling them brain dead?? RELAAAAX :lol:

This was a legendary celebration
McoZy4.gif

E119Si8XEAMUXKj.jpg

They play a sport where you have to “shoot” the ball. Good finishers are often referred to as “sharpshooters.”

I agree with tomdiginson tomdiginson , it’s not that serious. There are more pressing issues than what players do to celebrate their goals.

Arthur Melo if true is a joke. man hasn't played consistently in years! We have absolutely no ambition but to finish top 4 and be a cup team.

In what f***ing universe will Arthur Melo help man to a title charge?

FSG trolling now they have to be. This can't be real!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom