OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Inter Milan wins 20th Scudetto ⭐️⭐️🖤💙

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Bantz Lord T Bantz Lord T how ya liking the Arthur move? When I woke up I wasn't into it, but as the day went I came to terms and think he's a smart player coming from prior history with two top clubs.

FblB3rYVUAACg8E

Dope

Which is why I don’t think anyone would have hated Bernardo for wanting to leave?
Not at all man’s been honest and fair. He likes and respects Manchester the people and the club but he would love to be somewhere that reflects his cultural sensibilities more. Plus most importantly he’s already proven with his play last year when he was fantastic and already this year he don’t let not getting a preferred move affect his effort on the pitch. I got no beef with Bernardo don’t know anyone that does.

Got a little emo watching a Casemiro v Leicester vid. Will always be grateful for what he did for the club and indirectly funding most of the Tchouameni deal.

Cant wait for Sunday. We really finna see who got that juice. Im predicting Antony and casemiro starting.

Was a record breaking summer window by every single metric...

Screenshot_20220902_071955.jpg

Screenshot_20220902_065858.jpg

Screenshot_20220902_065916.jpg

Screenshot_20220902_072716.jpg

20220902_064245.jpg

20220902_064257.jpg

20220902_065202.jpg

20220902_065412.jpg

20220902_065431.jpg

20220902_070415.jpg

The money in English football is mind numbing man :sick:

Gonna be even wilder after the next TV deal...

Last edited:
Looks like our business is done.

what you saying rolaholic rolaholic

How you feel about the window?
6/10

Was looking barren for most of it and was bordering farcical around the time the club was getting linked to the likes of Arnautovic and Rabiot.

Started out 2/10 up until August :lol:, the nightmare start to the season and public spotlight on the ownership seemed to have forced their hand into action.

A well run club would've addressed all their needs much earlier but we already know the deal. That's what stops it from being 7/10 for me because thats what I'd rate it off of the players alone.

That being said though, the fact that all the early signings have made a positive impact so far and that the club finally addressed years long running holes in the XI at DM and RW with big investment makes it a strong window for me.

Ralf said at least 10 signings were needed and they're still a few players from getting back to where we all want but it's been a solid step in the right direction.

ETH's got a decent foundation to build on from now at least.

Man U need Bruno to play well. When he is on the team flows so much better.
Also...Sancho is the goods. Man I wish he never left City. I can't understand how Ole had him on the bench as much as he did. The kid needs to start every game he is fit

Back
Top Bottom