OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Inter Milan wins 20th Scudetto ⭐️⭐️🖤💙

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
and regarding texas.... tell everyone to stop moving here if that's the case. :lol:
cats from ca to ny are coming here in droves

Why are you acting like every foreign fan won’t be staying in the City and then taking public transport to the game?

That’s exactly what’s going to happen.

People outside this country actually use public transport.

It’s 7 miles away a shorter distance than the whole island of Manhattan.
They gonna address the turf?

and regarding texas.... tell everyone to stop moving here if that's the case. :lol:
cats from ca to ny are coming here in droves
Let me give you a hint- it ain’t because those places are less desirable and therefore more affordable. It’s because so many people with so much money are moving into NY and CA and pricing people out… Texas is just further down the food chain.

I see that NYC is getting rewarded for recently adopting the groundbreaking technology known as waste bins and garbage trucks with claws. Tourists will no longer have to bear the smell of mountains of trash bags baking on the sidewalks on hot summer days.

Let me give you a hint- it ain’t because those places are less desirable and therefore more affordable. It’s because so many people with so much money are moving into NY and CA and pricing people out… Texas is just further down the food chain.
meh i don’t know about that. i dont care either. we just dont want anymore people here

apparently yall like living in tiny apartments and that’s cool

New Jersey is hosting the 2026 World Cup Finals. Because last time I checked, East Rutherford is in New Jersey :pimp:

Welp only way we was gonna beat they keeper that half was with a lucky bounce lol

great awarness foden

Flekken out here ballin in the first half, 10 saves and an assist :wow: :lol:

Dirt goal by Phil but not mad at it

Back
Top Bottom