OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Inter Milan wins 20th Scudetto ⭐️⭐️🖤💙

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Mbappe to Barca makes the most sense

THEY DONT HAVE MONEY MANNN

But yea, I agree that would make La Liga WAY more intriguing if Mbappe went there - it just won’t happen.

Maybe Leão to Barça tho. His contract is cheap. We’ll see.

on a historical level they wouldn’t be the right ones to do that because their foundations are with having an Academy in training future generations of their team all while being at a extremely high-level of play

United is gonna need these counters
They keep handing the ball straight to Everton, especially Casemiro

Everton’s ability to build up well and fail to get shots on goal is amazing. No wonder they’re so set piece dependent.

A relatively comfortable win, but it wasn't pretty as usual.
Oh well... take what you can get.

KANE scores
1-0 vs Mainz, almost a second goal for Kane just now
Edit: That second goal :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Freekick taken quickly. Commentatotrs were like huh? There's a goal?

Last edited:
Kind of crazy the EPL have Arsenal playing today when the CL is Tuesday.

Porto were allowed to play yesterday.

1710000742096.gif

Kind of crazy the EPL have Arsenal playing today when the CL is Tuesday.

Porto were allowed to play yesterday.

La Liga regularly schedules RM vs Barca or Atleti smack in the middle of CL quarterfinals or semis. So it’ll look like midweek CL match -> weekend Clasico/Derby -> Midweek return leg.

I guess the rationale is to use the CL to promote big La Liga matches. But it’s always bizarre to me, should be scheduling to be against relegation type sides during those periods to maximize the chances of your teams advancing and promoting your brand.

Big game today and Tuesday. Season pretty much hinges on these games, can go good or bad from here on :lol:

La Liga regularly schedules RM vs Barca or Atleti smack in the middle of CL quarterfinals or semis. So it’ll look like midweek CL match -> weekend Clasico/Derby -> Midweek return leg.

I guess the rationale is to use the CL to promote big La Liga matches. But it’s always bizarre to me, should be scheduling to be against relegation type sides during those periods to maximize the chances of your teams advancing and promoting your brand.

Yea.

The EPL is different. Their on their high horses all the time thinking they’re bigger than the Champions League when they’re not.

Back
Top Bottom