Official 2023 Boxing Thread:Benavidez vs Andrade 11/25 Showtime PPV

I'm still not believing this fight happening until im chilling in my seat in vegas watching a winner get announced. Event then ima still have my doubts

How tall is Tyson really? I think Poatan is a little over 6’3.

He definitely doesn’t look 6-9
1684942700505.jpeg

wilder vs joshua would be a good fight to if it were to happen... kinda a few years late but still entertaining nonetheless

wilder vs joshua would be a good fight to if it were to happen... kinda a few years late but still entertaining nonetheless

I'd love to see that fight. Wilder I could see making a come back and putting in some good performances, but Joshua looks mentally shot IMO.

I'd love to see that fight. Wilder I could see making a come back and putting in some good performances, but Joshua looks mentally shot IMO.

His was always chinny but the confidence in it is gone, and it’s probably too late to reinvent himself like Wlad did after the Saunders KO.

I still feel like pre-Ruiz AJ would have stopped Wilder.

I'm still not believing this fight happening until im chilling in my seat in vegas watching a winner get announced. Event then ima still have my doubts

i dont believe the july 29th date. so they going to pack a press tour for a big fight and all that stuff in less then a month in a half ?

Usyk-Dubois: Alex Krassyuk ($8,057,000) Outbids Queensberry To Secure Rights, August 12 in Poland Eyed

Back
Top Bottom