Official 2023 Boxing Thread:Benavidez vs Andrade 11/25 Showtime PPV

Spence-Crawford gonna go down just like Canelo-GGG 1. Today's "sport of boxing" likes the idea of a draw if the fight is close.

But if it ain't a draw, Im going with Bud all the way. His movement, footwork, ability to fight southpaw and orthodox, and his fighting style alone is going to Bruce Lee the crap outta the less nimble Spence. Plus Errol doesnt have Floyd-type defense either while Bud got all kinds of tricks on offense.

I can see Errol underestimating Bud's power too.

Believe the hype. Its gonna be a trilogy - 3 fights to settle the score.

Last edited:
Spence-Crawford gonna go down just like Canelo-GGG 1. Today's "sport of boxing" likes the idea of a draw if the fight is close.

But if it ain't a draw, Im going with Bud all the way. His movement, footwork, ability to fight southpaw and orthodox, and his fighting style alone is going to Bruce Lee the crap outta the less nimble Spence. Plus Errol doesnt have Floyd-type defense either while Bud got all kinds of tricks on offense.

I can see Errol underestimating Bud's power too.

Believe the hype. Its gonna be a trilogy - 3 fights to settle the score.
Have you ever seen Spence fight?

Does anyone know if you can buy the Spence/Crawford fight in Europe? I will be there then and don’t want to miss out.

Yeah, that time differential is brutal. Had to stay up til 4am when Canelo and Plant went at it. :lol:

Not 100% certain if it’s supported over there, but I would assume you should be able to watch it on the showtime app once you order it.

Teo’s been on some other stuff these past couple of months (espn can have the black fighters, he wants to kill Josh Taylor, asking his corner if he still has it, etc). Some suspect he’s starting to suffer from brain injuries.

Gonna be interesting to see how things go this saturday with Josh Taylor.

Teo’s been on some other stuff these past couple of months (espn can have the black fighters, he wants to kill Josh Taylor, asking his corner if he still has it, etc). Some suspect he’s starting to suffer from brain injuries.

Gonna be interesting to see how things go this saturday with Josh Taylor.

It’s not CTE, his personal life has been drama for years now with his family and bm. As sad as is to say, separating himself from his father might be the best thing for him.

Taylor hasn’t looked great as of late either but I think he wins Saturday.

Haven’t heard much about his personal life, but it makes sense. That sort of drama would be enough to throw anyone off.

I got Taylor in this one also.

It’s not CTE, his personal life has been drama for years now with his family and bm. As sad as is to say, separating himself from his father might be the best thing for him.

Taylor hasn’t looked great as of late either but I think he wins Saturday.
has Taylor even fought since Catterall got robbed? I don't think there's been a tune up fight

Back
Top Bottom