Official 2023 Boxing Thread:Benavidez vs Andrade 11/25 Showtime PPV

I favor Crawford by 55/45. Those accidents changed Spence. I hope that when he gets punched and his mouthpiece gets spit out, he doesn't do that thing where he falls into a quick daze and loses focus. If he does that with Crawford...😴😴😴

gotta ask. if anyone that isn't trying to attend the spence/crawford fight, but receives an AXS presale code, mind shooting it my way? I am trying to get into the building, but the stubhub prices are outrageous. they go on sale tomorrow, presale.

gotta ask. if anyone that isn't trying to attend the spence/crawford fight, but receives an AXS presale code, mind shooting it my way? I am trying to get into the building, but the stubhub prices are outrageous. they go on sale tomorrow, presale.

Where do you sign up for the presale code email?

Welp I ain't going

Screenshot_20230601-130636_WhatsApp.jpg

its going 12 rounds... it will be a chess match similar to floyd and pac... there will be action but not much for a KO... Im guessing crawford by split decision

Spence dropping that dude in 9

Errol too strong and absolutely committed to working the body in every round

Just glad we’re actually getting the fight. I definitely have up on it happening. Too close to call imo, so I’ll just get to enjoy the sport.

Crazy to see Ryan and Oscar going at it on social media. I don’t know how many fights he has left on his contract with golden boy, but it’s time for dude to get out of there at this point.Buy himself out the contract if he can.

Back
Top Bottom