Official '24 NYK playoffs thread, RD1 vs PHI

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the last play where brunson missed the midrange to tie thibs shouldnt have took out mitch for grimes... no offense rebound there and again smh

your taking mitch out the game whos one of the best offensive rebounders in the game

We already know Thibs is a ****ing idiot .... but lets just focus on the ending of tonight.

This MF takes out Mitch for Grimes, for what? Aint no one believing you can run a play and let alone for Grimes ... now you have zero Offensive Rebounders just in case someone misses.

Now lets get to the final to offensive plays, you mean to tell me your plays were drawn up to give the ball to Brunson and let him figure it out???

Like no screens no diversion no set pass shoot, just here.. make it happen kid?

FOH ....

Lastly, **** Randle .... I never wish bad on someone, especially an athlete thats just making money to entertain us, but bro ... if I was to wish bad he would be it.

Dude is a whole ***** .... dudes attitudes suck and he tries to bully cats that obviously he is not intimidating, but just talking and they are using him like a tool... what a piece of work .. **** him ... gave up BS fouls because he was mad. SMH

I like how RJ has been going after the boards as of late. He should be grabbing 5 per at least. Instead of January, it’d be nice if he found his rhythm in December.

Cam is too smooth. Get him back in the starting rotation. He’s a better fit next to Barrett. Both of them are still clearly figuring the game out and continuing chemistry never hurt.

An interesting lineup that is plausible now might’ve stopped the JB signing; Grimes-RJ-Cam-*Randle-Mitch. Grimes already a better passer than Alec the Great.

Last szn my attitude towards the JB signing wavered from want to not and then happy with it. He’s no doubt raised the level of play on this team. Part of me still wants him out the way :lol:.

The team as a whole is still finding their chemistry. There have been a number of lineups trying to figure out best fits. Grimes wasn’t there to start but now everyone is coming back after some small injuries.

NY doesn’t know a proper rebuild with actual kids developing in their system. That **** takes time. Growing pains come with lots of Ls and not much winning; but the org/Thibs seem to think they can do both at the same time. The fans gonna complain either way so just telling them “we’re in it to win it” until they really are makes sense.

This roster as is still can get to 45 wins + ‘offs berth or play-in but there will obv be a better picture come Feb deadline time. RJ’s shot falling will have some say in that no doubt.

Julius, Evan and Immanuel for whatever they can haul. They don’t need anymore rotation guys at this time but someone in return could be worth the mins.
Hart soon expendable too. Jericho is ready. He’s grabbing boards in traffic now :pimp:.

Back
Top Bottom