Official '24 NYK playoffs thread, RD1 vs PHI

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
**** this game .... I can't keep watching this travesty!!!!

Duece is getting minutes for what? So he can play D and go stand on a corner on offense? This MF really is ruining these kids and times wait for no one.

Fire Thibs .... the team can win or lose and I will be disappointed!

deadass cannot stand listening to this mf talk anymore

all the ****ing stuttering, speaking sweet nothings, and STILL acting as if the media the ones not seeing some bigger picture or grand scheme he has cooking

and RJ??

yeah he’s absolutely lost out there but never really seen him speak with this idgaf type demeanor he got here either

dude just sounds defeated and over it

He got his money. He don't care

Spida and Garland just had to pick today of all games to be unable to make a single shot. Thibs survives another day...

didn't peep the game, but wtf is this box score? all of a sudden Deuce is playing good minutes and Cam gets a DNP? i'm assuming it was basically 4 on 5 on offense, bc Thibs had Deuce just standing around, which is what he did last season too. Rowan with another low efficiency, where he was probably forced to hunt for his shots huh? i 100% guarantee that any other coach could get high efficiency out of him, Cam, and Grimes. all you have to do is run plays to your players' strengths. its really not that complicated. look at how Kerr sets so many screens for the splash brothers to get open. all we do is a double dribble hand off at the 3pt line and everyone else stands around.

We've been doing dribble hand offs to get RJ and Randle to their strong side for 3 years now :lol:

Lame offense.

hell at least run pnr with RJ/Randle and Mitch. if the help comes, throw the lob. if not, take it to the rim. easy way to get points in the paint/fouls. simple pin downs for open jumpers ffs. we literally do nothing on offense except bull****.

Yesterday was the first time I saw a basic PnR with Randle and RJ and it was executed perfectly.

Instead of those two sometimes having an attitude towards each other or being in their feelings, they need to start running that way more often.

This is why our leads always disappear when Randle takes the floor.

No effort on defense and stagnates the offense with tunnel vision iso.

When was the last time dude blocked a shot?

There's someone in the knicks reddit that's starting to post all of his lapses on defense and putting fun titles lmaooo. But yeah this dude gets lost on defense. I'll never complain about Cam getting lost on defense again. It's every god damn game with randle.

Back
Top Bottom