Official '24 NYK playoffs thread, RD1 vs PHI

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
last night was the most composed and aggressive i've seen randle this season
he was a leader

Ngl, might’ve been the best game I’ve seen from him in 2 years. No attitude, didnt force shots, didn’t try to play hero ball, was efficient, and overall seemed to enjoy playing :lol:

Other than first round picks I wonder what players were included.

I doubt anyone in the rotation, except maybe IQ. They don’t need another PF, so that rules out Obi. Trent = Grimes. RJ = OG. FVV = Brunson. Randle = Siakam. Not saying that in terms of talent, but they’re styles of play are similar. Maybe IQ, Cam, and picks?

just-when-i-thought-i-was-out-they-pull-me-back-in.gif

I haven't been watching Knicks games much lately
Happy to see a W in Boston

Man ...

Yesterday was a great win NGL!

Although the team folded, RJ hit a big bucket and the team got back on it and got the win.

If they reference that game going forward, they are in good shape.

IQ, has shown his worth .. he is streaky but he has lifted that second unit and even the 1st a lot of times.

I think the rotation should expand, but we will find out the 2nd half.

I'm just happy I seen a complete ****ing game from this team.

PS not a slight at Brunson, but he also need to chill at the end of games and do what he has been doing which is either find his shot or distribute not force ****.

Good win last night. Team looks better than last year this time... I'd like to see them get better after AS break. Not competing for a chip better :lol: , just cohesion as a team better.

That’s why analytics is so trash for the game.

I tend to agree that these advanced stats and **** don’t tell the whole story and can be misleading, but that is interesting though. The 2nd unit did seem to score more efficiently without Brunson or Randle, BUT that was also against the C’s second unit.

I tend to agree that these advanced stats and **** don’t tell the whole story and can be misleading, but that is interesting though. The 2nd unit did seem to score more efficiently without Brunson or Randle, BUT that was also against the C’s second unit.
Had RJ at plus 14 and Julius -16 and Obi at plus 19 FOH :lol:

Had RJ at plus 14 and Julius -16 and Obi at plus 19 FOH :lol:

That’s what I mean about advanced stats not telling the whole story. RJ was playing with the second unit a lot, which played well against the C’s second unit. But if you just look at +/- it tells a different story.

We might be making trades thats not really needed, bringing in players that basically Cam potential. Grayson is not all that, and OG feels the same player as Cam if we just give cam another chance.

We held on to all these picks and not get Donovan but ready to give it up for OG ?

:smh:

We might be making trades thats not really needed, bringing in players that basically Cam potential. Grayson is not all that, and OG feels the same player as Cam if we just give cam another chance.

We held on to all these picks and not get Donovan but ready to give it up for OG ?

:smh:
Per Woj last summer, NYK were willing to give RJ, Mitch, Obi and 3 unprotected 1st round picks for Mitchell but Danny Ainge refused and wanted more (source: Bleacher Report).

Per Woj last summer, NYK were willing to give RJ, Mitch, Obi and 3 unprotected 1st round picks for Mitchell but Danny Ainge refused and wanted more (source: Bleacher Report).

This was the second offer because i def remember Danny only wanted IQ, grimes, evan, obi and like 3-5 picks and for whatever reason we didnt do that ( a combination of those players and picks) , He didnt want RJ.

This was the second offer because i def remember Danny only wanted IQ, grimes, evan, obi and like 3-5 picks and for whatever reason we didnt do that ( a combination of those players and picks) , He didnt want RJ.
I believe the reason he didn't want RJ was because of his contract extension or he something of that nature.

We should trade Cam/Fournier to PHX/Bulls & land Crowder as our starting 3 & Caruso off the bench.

Caruso & Crowder both play winning basketball

No other moves need to be done until summer

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom