Official '24 NYK playoffs thread, RD1 vs PHI

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What a headcase in Bklyn...
Naw ...

I don't **** with BK or KI, but I'm with KI on this. MF belittle that man, fined him, and made his *** sit and get approval from other men.

I hope KI goes through and say trade me or pay me and doesn't back down. Nets were like 20 and 4 when him and KD played this year .. Nets know this is what they brought him there. So .....

If we had developed Obi a little more, his trade value would be infinitely higher.

I’d rather see him go somewhere he can spread his wings and flourish but it’s really criminal the way we’ve fumbled his potential and are about to let him go for peanuts.

He had some huge games last season, when Randle was out.

Screenshot_20230204_123518_Chrome.jpg

604d15c1807e206a05990b48499bda3d.gif

Yo that RJ clip got me weak AF ☠️☠️

Why can't the whole team just give up on Thibs...they need to stage a damn mutiny in the locker room. It's the only way we get this fool outta here

Screenshot_20230204_142154_TikTok.jpg

**** it ... Throw something for KI.

Have

BRUNSON
IRVING
RJ
RANDLE
MITCH

I don't know how the Lakers and Lakers/Brons stands can get away proposing this ****ting offers but the Knicks are getting bent for ROLE players.

if you were a basketball player, wouldn’t you enjoy a coach who gives you ultimate green light, never throw you under the bus or bench you, and every play ran is to get you an iso or easy bucket?
Myrie and Thibs match made in heaven

I wouldn't be surprised if RJ sits next half. :lol:
Stop forcing the last shot, Randle.. pass the ball!

NYK need better shooting to go far in the playoffs. I would trade anyone not named Randle, Brunson or IQ.

Randle needs to not hold the ball for more than 2 seconds. His turnover chance increases significantly every second.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom