Official '24 NYK playoffs thread, RD1 vs PHI

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
he’s a thibs guy sadly

Yup and that’s PROBLEM.

1675975843446.gif

I like the Hart acquisition. Our second unit is ALL-D.

I have a feeling this Lavine thing is going to come back around in the summer.

Would y'all rather have Lavine or Beal?

They both aren’t worth the assets as neither moves the needle because of their injury histories.

Feel like Hart takes all off McBrides minutes. RJs minutes might go down too.

It’ll be interesting because he’s the type of player that deserves to play 25-30 minutes a night.

rjs minutes will probably go down. and they should. he doesn't need to be out there 40+mins.
i think it's the beginning of an uphill battle for him on this team, not majorly cause of josh hart, but there sure seems to be a willingness on the part of the knicks to slowly loosen their grip on rj

no need for drose to remain hostage on the bench. knicks could've done him a favor and traded him to a contending team. he's gonna keep sitting on the bench for what?

Last edited:
This really had me confused. Like how teams show interest for Rose but you keep him to keep him benched. Like why?
Keeps him healthy. That's Thibs guy. He gets to mentor the youth.
I like the Hart acquisition. Our second unit is ALL-D.

I have a feeling this Lavine thing is going to come back around in the summer.

Would y'all rather have Lavine or Beal?
Lavine. Beal's already 30.

All in all: Great trade deadline.
Wishing Cam the best & hope he can seize the opportunity in Portland.
Love the Josh Hart edition.
We've got a high character, hard nosed team.

I see Hart taking Deuce's minutes and hopefully we can reduce RJ/Grimes/whoever elses mins with him here now so these guys dont get run into the ground

Screenshot_20230209_190023_Chrome.jpg

Imagine sending young healthy cats and pick for Levine and this massive contract plus bad knees.

He is skilled but he also needs his athleticism to be who he is. Not sure if he will hold up. I hope he does ... just not on the Knicks.

Screenshot_20230209_190023_Chrome.jpg

Imagine sending young healthy cats and pick for Levine and this massive contract plus bad knees.

He is skilled but he also needs his athleticism to be who he is. Not sure if he will hold up. I hope he does ... just not on the Knicks.

I swear to God we better not.

This would be so stupid.

This Superstar money.

Back
Top Bottom