Official '24 NYK playoffs thread, RD1 vs PHI

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
At least we traded Cam for a player that’s contributing and doesn’t need the ball. Low key great move by Leon.

A997763A-5057-4680-B772-00BA6FDB1557.png

80187D35-BEE3-4234-8F75-B99D248A3D69.jpeg

This is gonna be an important last 1/4 for RJ. I don’t think his starting spot is in danger but the timeline for having him as the Knicks starter next szn could be.

Bridges is under contract so he’d be a tough get but without a doubt he wants to play at MSG.

I like Grant as the next FA signing so RJ can have another chance at playing the 2. His defense has to be better tho ofc.

But all this is to get the team to the next level which is gunning for the ECF. They are clearly a better team than 2 years ago. If, and it’s a BIG IF, RJ finally takes that step next year w/ a Grant added, the ceiling is the roof.

An unfortunate situation for him but this is the reality that is being a New York Knicks yout apparently. It’s no coincidence that the players getting **** on the most by media and fans [in here too] are also the youngest by age of the bunch.
NY minutes do run a lot faster than anywhere else in the league. That may be just what ends his tenure as a Knickerbocker |l

Tbf, he has regressed defensively so to that the bemoaning is justified. Idc, I’m sending Obi and IQ out before thinking of moving RJ.

Love this squad with Randle, Brunson, Hart, IQ and Hartenstein.

Randle really needs to work on avoiding TO's.. a recurring issue.

Last edited:
Quickley's done a good job of getting away from the floater & taking it all the way to the rim

Back
Top Bottom