Official '24 NYK playoffs thread, RD1 vs PHI

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
23BB1A5D-2166-4854-8762-664201BDFBA2.png

We here baby,

Worst bet I’ve ever seen in my life.

RJ is a volume scorer. You still need 3 players that can get their own and score in the playoffs.

If RJ stinks it up this year in the playoffs, or his play doesn’t contribute to winning, im all for a trade. He is who hes going to be at this point.
This the same guy who said Deuce didn’t belong on an NBA court & then immediately got humbled in the following games.

Quite honestly part of the top, or rather, bottom 3 in terms of offbased jackassery ’round here [at times]. I get being impatient, especially as a Knicks fan, but please tell me what players you’ve seen PEAK at 22.

Furthermore, how many young players are tasked with being major leading contributors on winning teams? Outside of the generational few, younger players don’t get to that level like instant oats. Slumps and rough nights are all apart of the maturation process.

****, we’ve just witnessed Dubious turn into an actual plus all NBA player and not the empty statfiller he was before. It took him til he was 27-28 & on a talent starved team where he gets treated like a #1 option. He’s clearly not but has been putting up a good front as of late.

Valid that a team needs 3 guys that can get theirs on their own in the playoffs. What we’ve seen this year is Thibs going with the hottest hands down the stretch so it could be RJ, IQ or the newly acquired Hart even.

Btw, yet another adjustment going unsaid to keep up the dying narrative.

Julius doing terribly in the 3pt contest made me like him more.

Sims is a buster, though

Back
Top Bottom