Official '24 NYK playoffs thread, RD1 vs PHI

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I never understood the RJ slander either... Can he play better and improve sure... But don't act like he's some scrub because he's not...obi does not get a chance to play because of randle... If he got iq type minutes he would play better...grimes is a disappointment hence why we traded for hart and now hart is outplaying grimes

Too quick to say Grimes is a disappointment as well. The team took a couple leaps forward thanks to JB. And another crucial role player that stars in his role; J. Hart.

keko jones keko jones doing all this cleanup but I ask is the tiki torch still out? Khakis pressed, laid on the bed like the first day of school for the movement?
When do we get rid of this horrible coach who knows nothing? He def doesn’t know the game better than you, me or anyone else in here, right?

Plug all the nonsense about his job being saved by elite play from JB as if any other coach doesn’t need a floor general to successfully run an offense.

That’s some basic level understanding that conveniently is left out of your simple logic. The kids are developing despite the coach I’m guessing as well, yea?

I have my issues w/ him but the overall culture change is the rzn fans are coming out of the woodwork.

Overly optimistic my *** when you’re one half of the head-bashing brothers that has had to duck his tail again. Now just repackaging sentiments, walking hisself off the ledge.

Progress is always a good thing tho 👏

Even tho he is misused and hampered in this rotation, imma be big sad and shed tears if Obi gets traded.

If he’s cool with staying on the bench a couple more years, hold onto him please!

Lets get something straight little ****, for the most party stance players wise has been the same for several years and it's almost identical as yours.

The issue here is, that you think you know more than anyone and insult everyones opinion. You're an obnoxious prick. Therefore I dislike reading you and regardless of I agree I just poop on your post because I don't respect you.

Where I disagree with you is with Thibs. He's a coach that wild yield immediate results and after that he stalls out ... no progression and perhaps regression. He has never won anything as a head coach. He's not innovative, his offense sucks and if it wasn’t for unhealthy teams, a lucky bounce here and there we would have lost at least 10 games.

In addition, MF has gotten praised for a short rotation, but we have seen that this team is deeper and when dependable playera go out, the kids he has refused to play come clutch.

I seen Thibs try to be more offensive oriented, but ultimately he crumbles and doesn't know how to draw a play other than ISO. Look at that ugly as possession against Boston in double OT .... we neglect everything because Randle hit a lucky shot. I take it ... but on a series ..... we will see.

I'll give you this ... I'm emotionally invested in the team so when I call for Thibs head is because I truely believe we can be better. However, I do understand the culture has changed for the better because of him and his no nonsense approach. That's always appreciated. I rather have Thibs over Fiz anyday ..... but be realistic long term his not winning anything. I wish I was wrong.

Now stop acting like Im changing my tune .. if you go and reread all my post youll see that has always beeny take and I have been pro and optimistic bout the team as is.

It remains to be seen as far as how good grimes will be... I would like to keep obi also... But I doubt he wants to ride the bench for 15 minutes a game

So you’re saying the Knicks would be a .500 team if not for unimaginable luck 90ish% into the szn? Got it.

Naturally you poop on my posts but that’s solely because all you do here is 💩post.

Guy thinks I’m going to spend time, getting hands dirty, digging through the filth that is his post history? :lol:

I know I’m obnoxious. It’s just the NYer in me. I do however spare that energy for fans not so near the bottom [of the barrel].

and why is mitch complaining about his role? The team is winning so why bring it up now... he was unhappy last year so not sure why he would resign and think his role would change especially since we just brought brunson on the team...the guy cant even make free throws and wants to complain about how hes being used on offense... give me a break lol...dude doesnt even have a mid range shot in his arsenal and wants to complain

Welp, I'm on board of trading Mitch, no complainers on this gravy train, get with the program or get out.

You're a center, rebound and block, do your job and thats it.

I don’t think I ever seen Mitch attempt a mid range, up & under, fadeaway or 3pt shot.

I seen vids of him hitting shots in his workouts. It’s one thing to not have plays drawn for you. when he has the ball in hands whether pass or rebound, he don’t post up his defender and demand the ball. I’m not saying he isn’t capable but I don’t see him attempt these things.

Last edited:
I don’t think I ever seen Mitch attempt a mid range, up & under, fadeaway or 3pt shot.

I seen vids of him hitting shots in his workouts. It’s one thing to not have plays drawn for you but when he have the ball in hands I don’t see him attempt any of these things
You would think, the way he talks he'd have the confidence to take a few shots, but he doesn't .

I wish he would though. It was pretty impressive a few nights back the way he took it to the rim from outside the paint for a monster dunk.

and why is mitch complaining about his role?
he's done this two other times. i dont think it warrants him being traded, but he should be checked by others on the team. bad time to want to be a diva and resort to complaining on social media. in all honesty dude has had chances to be more offensive minded simply by the minutes he's been given, but 4-6 pt games seems to be his max. he's lucky no one's put pressure on him to deliver more. he's in a great spot, got the coach's approval, etc. why now?

also, grimes hasn't even played a full season. he just started playing mid season last year. i think he's a capable player. he'll grow

I seen vids of him hitting shots in his workouts. It’s one thing to not have plays drawn for you. when he has the ball in hands whether pass or rebound, he don’t post up his defender and demand the ball. I’m not saying he isn’t capable but I don’t see him attempt these things.
If he can't hit a free throw then you know for damn sure he ain't gonna attempt anything outside a layup or dunk because thibs will see that brick and take him right out the game lmfao.

Coupé It Coupé It

We here!
7E393E80-727B-4C5A-9AC9-60B08F9AB403.jpeg

Realized I purchased the City edition jersey. Thought I ordered a Statement edition jersey. I guess I still hate MJ :lol:

I love the City edition jersey. I missed the V neck jersey tho

C0145158-8882-4BBB-8A84-D38CA3AC89DD.jpeg

Only games today that have a[ny] impact on the chase to the end.

Denver been looking a little shaky but I’m not expecting them to drop tonite. I think that’s the better case anyways cuz they will be out for blood after losing to a lowly Detroit squad.

Kings need to make it right after beating us by giving Bk that work too.

Crazy how much of an upgrade Hart is over Fournier. I'm a full believer in the team now. Great game against a full healthy elite team. Let's make it out the first round of the playoffs!!

Back
Top Bottom