Official '23-'24 NY Knicks thread

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nah next summer he's a free agent... That's why it makes sense to keep Fournier and obi and let both walk next year

I'd take Brown.

I forgot the Knicks are coming to town tomorrow.. and I am on vacation. Went to the game last year and I was in the lower bowl and I think that's ruined all basketball games for me forever. I was so close and the thought of getting cheap nosebleed tickets doesn't sound too appealing. But the crowd last year was literally half Knicks fans so I am tempted

game is gettin chippy :smokin

Randle needs to behave tho, throws too many fits if he don't get his way.

IQ slowing down the offense smh. too much dribbling and looking off players, just to do nothing with the ball.

idk, seemed like refs were a bit impartial against the knicks. multiple weak screen calls, the 5 sec violation was not called at the end..

This is an important final stretch & its looking like the defense needs a spark. Watching them score possession after possession was gotdamn infuriating. Thibs was out there fuming.

Defense gotta step up. 140 sum the other nite. 127 last. They smartly attacked Brunson all game long. Herro a little too elusive for RJ. Bam is great. Refs did their thing.

And Jimmy Buckets is still better than RJ for now.

An efficient 26 for the young bull shooting 8/13, 3/6 from distance. Ever the rollercoaster with the 3ball but he’s realized how to attack the lane with much better poise.

He’s the only one who consistently looks to feed Mitch down there too. Shooting ~65% from the paint since AS break according to Breen.

The bench they rely so heavily only scraped together 22 of those 120 points; Hart alone with 12. IQ and Obi ain’t get into the action much tho I loved Obi’s energy and passing.

For as good as JB looked on the box score, bruhman had a pretty bad night. He had so many turnovers. He was food on defense. Miami abused him all night. And he missed some big late game FTs.

Unlikely but he can try a 10 man rotation to end the szn. Yeah, playoff rotations usually shrink rather than expand but the defense can’t stop a nosebleed right now.
More Deuce = More wins

Defense has been slipping, but some of these guys just aren’t missing. Herro got hot at the right time and Prince had the game of his life.

wassup with mitch rob being immaturely passive aggressive on social media these days?

not gonna say he should be moved, but he's in a very fortunate position these days.

man has the support/approval of the coach despite not putting up points like other notable centers in the league and to be complaining like a child and liking posts that fit his agenda and then unliking them is getting old quick

Back
Top Bottom