Official '23-'24 NY Knicks thread

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Talent isn’t everything. If he loses the locker room (if he hasn’t already) they’re not going to play well and/or play together.

We need a W on Monday or we may not win another game.

thibodeau in the post game presser last night was on some "we go in together, we go out together," and "we have to work together" bs. everyone has been working together more or less. the only anomaly has been randle who's been free to do as he pleases

he's been happy to call out players in the past during q&a time, but never, ever has mentioned randle by name when his game is poor or when he's been the one causing issues for the team.

cant tell me other players on the team don't feel a certain kind of way about this coach's preferential treatment of randle above all others.

I can never get fully behind this team as long as Randle and Thibs are the leaders. The storyline of the season has been written from jump. We will be facing the Cavs, Donovan is gonna go ape **** on us, and Randle will chuck the same uncontested 3s he's been making all season, but he won't make them in the playoffs. As soon as they swallow their playoff whistles, he will lose his mind and he will look like he did vs Atlanta all over again.

Luckily our team is deep and Brunson may be good enough to cancel out the antics and still hold us together to get to the next round. But that's a big if.

I don't care if he scored 57...that will NEVER happen when it actually matters

For some reason I thought we played today.

But we don’t play until Monday - Thank God.

Get Brunson healthy by any means.

clip speaks for itself

Saw this the other day.

Hey man, at least we now know for certain that Thibs looks at Julius like he’s LeBron F***ing James. Here’s the proof.

No wonder Julius feels like he can and will do whatever TF he wants. Thibs is an enabler.

Last edited:
Need to try to hold that 5th spot.

If we get embarrassed in the playoffs, sell high on Randle. Call TOR for a Siakam swap or something.

there would definitely be takers for julius randlle. his value is high

look at all the noisemakers in the league who continue to get rewarded on their myth alone despite their lack of contribution.

randle he has the capabilty and theres definitely teams who would be willing to excuse/ignore his behavior for a chance to improve. won't happen though because this coach is infatuated with him

Keep up the good work Magic. It’s 48 minutes to win tho so stay focused 🙏

Bkln breathing down they necks for this seat.

I'd be fine with falling out of the playoffs completely (not even the play-in) if it gets rid of Thibs and Randle.

Speaking of Mavs pick. Let’s say it’s the 11th pick and we don’t trade it or attach it to a player for a bigger trade.

Who’s out there in the 10-14 range that would be a good pickup?

iq will probably be asking for a large payday in due time
not sure if the knicks would be able to cover it

Feel like Randle has a tendency to just go through the motions in games against bad teams

Back
Top Bottom