Official '24 NYK playoffs thread, RD1 vs PHI

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yea I don't get it. Didn't he just get paid too?

Some of these young dudes rather just put up empty stats on bum teams to brag to their boys they put up 20-10 in a loss.

this guy is a lightweight compared to other centers in the league. straight up.

wants to get treated like embiid, jokic, sabonis, but hasn't done much to earn that kind of respect. this coach's lack of flexibility has most likely contributed a bit to the slow expansion of his game, but he's very lucky to be in the situation he's in

when you think about it, not much is asked of mitchell robinson. he doesn't have pressure on him like other centers who have been carrying their teams the whole season. he's nowhere in their neighborhood to be vying for attention this way

I mean we are a better team with him on the court, but idk if hes better than those that play similar to him.

Jarrett Allen
Steven Adams
Robert Williams
Clint Capela

Honestly. We probably should throw him more alley oops. Easy baskets.

But if he's expecting a bunch of post ups. He should probably let that go.

The Knicks bench can't shoot lately and RJ ain't helping.

Sloppy dumb TO's, poor shooting.. seems like the classic Knicks are back for now..

nah man got quickley trying to calm randle down for his outburst with the ref and randle just stares down iq like what the hell are you gonna do

dude is mentally weak af

that's a problem

Smh Randle gotta relax, I get being frustrated with the refs especially lately , they’ve been awful against us (I’m starting to think it’s to try send a message to the Knicks). But that’s no excuse to get in your teammates face like that. Just when we thought he was getting better, he turns back to his old self.

Yeah this is an issue that's starting to rear its ugly head again.

He can't keep pressing the only people in his corner. Especially when Thibs awkward self won't even stand up for his other guys.

I could care less about Randles all nba play, getting into with teammates and having these mentally weak outbursts are not it.

Im sure he already has it, but he needs some help. This is too often an occurrence.

Randle can go, honestly he always has outburst and the coach never holds him accountable.
I don't know what Thibs sees in him to make him the number 1 guy on this team.
Every game he complains to the refs.
He's going to disappear in the playoffs like he did against the hawks.

Ya right when I was starting to think randle changed his ways he does stuff like this to prove me wrong... His attitude in general sucks... Who's cares about the talent at this point...

Back
Top Bottom