Official '24 NYK playoffs thread, RD1 vs PHI

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
20230327_213858.jpg

Quickley better chill before he prices himself outta NY.

Son can start for at least a third of the league right now.

Someone may be willing to hand him the keys along with a big payday ofc.

I suspect dudes just be regurgitating some stuff from the nba thread :lol: If not you there, I for damn sure know ballinsam23 ballinsam23 is guilty.

All good tho. Thread been *** since the haters don’t have much to cry about most nights.

Once again. Wtf are you talking about?

Please show me where I posted about IQ and his contract in the NBA thread.

Quickley always shows out against younger teams. Makes me think he'll be a solid player as he matures in the league.

mister meaner gotta chill
no one's going at you, no one's trying to copy your opinions
you're just instigating now

mister meaner gotta chill
no one's going at you, no one's trying to copy your opinions
you're just instigating now
You must be a ****ing moron to repeat what that dude says. Look at his source that he used to post .... a random from YT with the dumbest take ever.

Hell.MF came here on draft night talking anout Leon was working the phones and burning the midnight oil to get us Ivey.

You talk about diffusion. 🤣

I’ll fall back tonite :lol:

And btw,
Seen all I need outta the dunce twins in waterboy & 💩stain keko jones keko jones up there this last couple weeks. All the energy to criticize and hate whoever they mad at that day & yet chose to lurk when The Captain was receiving his flowers from the thread.

Not even an acknowledgment to any of the posts paying respect. Naturally, 💩stain would rather post TikToks than show some sort of sympathy or empathy for the team/Knicks fam.

And Fire Thibs too ofc.

Pretty much same for waterboy too. Both lurking around and waiting for something to ***** about; ducking outta sight until he’s got one of Thib’s game farts to digest and spit back up.

I know NT isn’t the end all be all for Knicksnation but NT is where these 2 🤡s chose to be contributing members. I see what y’all feed on and it turns my stomach.
Pinky swear this is my last acknowledgment of such suckas.

Never random :lol: And miserable? Never had the displeasure.

I was resigned to just ignore dudes but mans wanna comment every time I have something to say. ****, wasn’t even talking to or about 💩 but here he came.

bro easily the biggest weirdo i seen in my NT years :lol:

cant ever post his opinion without ****ting on someone else’s

gotta work on getting dude a girl or something
anything to take his time away from here really

bro easily the biggest weirdo i seen in my NT years :lol:

cant ever post his opinion without ****ting on someone else’s

gotta work on getting dude a girl or something
anything to take his time away from here really
Even if he could find a girl, aint no girl staying with his ***.

I really don't like to get at him, because I can only imagine his pitiful life and how he's always picked on ... however, dude makes it extremely hard.

Dude randomly inserts a name and spew BS.

I suspect dudes just be regurgitating some stuff from the nba thread :lol: If not you there, I for damn sure know ballinsam23 ballinsam23 is guilty.

All good tho. Thread been *** since the haters don’t have much to cry about most nights.

I was resigned to just ignore dudes but mans wanna comment every time I have something to say. ****, wasn’t even talking to or about 💩 but here he came.

Miami playing the Knicks tomorrow on the 2nd of a b2b; how awesome.

Nick Nurse if you can, rough them boys up a little pls.

Would love to see them limping into The Garden tomorrow nite.

Back
Top Bottom