Official '24 NYK playoffs thread, RD1 vs PHI

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who is this Evan guy?

Where has Thibs been hidding him?

LMAO

****ing Thibs bro ... **** that dude.

Having people think all these guys suck when in reality they can contribute. Is not about starting or giving them heavy minute, but def keep them in rotation.

Randle can drive to the basket and I wouldnt be mad at the shot selection... its those forced 3s that are terrible... but he played great tonight

Team Keep Evan.
That contract can be made useful if a big name shakes loose in the summer or next deadline.

That is ofc if he’s good with the role currently. On record that he loves the city but that’s a given.

Almost feel like some guys should get rest nights so Evan can stay somewhat on rhythm.

Really missing that reliable veteran bench scoring that left with Burks :frown:.
Ainge & Ujuri are criminals tho so I’m not liking this deadline’s circumstances.

i'd really hate to see obi toppin go as a result of this team sticking to building around the coach
perhaps he'd be better off elsewhere though. makes me sick how some players have been misused

crazy how it all unfolded. he was supposed to replace bum Randle who ironically ended up making all-nba that season. Randle put up about the same numbers last season, but with horrible efficiency and had the feud with the fans. he gets hurt at the end of the season and Obi balls out in his place. maybe we trade Randle again? nope, comes back and makes the all-star team again. are we going to unanimously hate Randle again next season? :lol:

unfortunate for Obi's career up until this point. definitely a product of being blocked by the man in front of you.

I didn't mind Obi as the 8th pick ... however, we really ****ed up.

Randle was just signed, I get that his countract was a 2 /1, but he showed he was capable of putting some good #s in NO.

We already had a need at PG, so the pick should of have been Haliburton. I think we would be very different today if we would of have made the right pick for the situation.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom