Official '24 NYK playoffs thread, RD1 vs PHI

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG_8873.jpeg

Last edited:
A massage therapist claims she was pressured into sex with Madison Square Garden boss James Dolan in 2013.

In a sex assault and trafficking suit filed in California federal court Tuesday, Kellye Croft, now 38, claims Dolan initially befriended her while she worked as a masseuse on a 2013 tour featuring the Eagles and Dolan’s band, J.D. and the Straight Shot.

Later that November, Croft joined the tour in Miami for another stop and again gave Dolan a massage. “I told you I would take care of it,” he told her.

The suit claims Dolan then pulled Croft toward him during the end of the massage.

“Dolan then grabbed Ms. Croft’s hands, dragging her to a couch in the same room and forcing her hands between his knees as he sat down,” the papers state.

president-ceo-cablevision-systems-coproration-75003780.jpg

Last edited:
I hope it’s true, but not because I want the NBA to force Dolan to sell. I don’t like this trend of accusations damning the alleged accuser, only to be found not guilty/whatever. Once you accuse someone of sexual assault, it’s over for them before the investigation even starts. So on one hand, I hope it’s not true, bc I never want someone to be a victim of SA. On the other hand, I hope this is legitimate and not another smear campaign or for personal gain.

Of course we could have but why would we need him?

We need to save those picks for a an actual star.

We can’t waste the picks on guys who won’t make a difference.

Right now the market is 3-4 first round picks for guys on Sakium and Rudy Goberts level.

That’s a crazy price.

These draft picks we have we have got to save if an actual star or difference maker isn’t available.

Of course we could have but why would we need him?

We need to save those picks for a an actual star.

We can’t waste the picks on guys who won’t make a difference.

Wouldn't be the worst, but not saying we should have traded for him either
Mitch - Randle - OG - Siakam - Brunson .

I'm almost sure we'll do a smaller trade for like a Malc Brogdon by the deadline. Then after this playoff series, make the bigger move around draft time

Back
Top Bottom