Official '24 NYK playoffs thread, RD1 vs PHI

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ngl I thought Deuce was gunning for the record. Kinda disappointed he didn’t break it the game after DVV did :lol: Precious was playing pissed too.

Had such a rough day at work that I didn't think to check the game. Nice to see the monster win. Deuce and DDV is the biggest surprises in the second half of the season. Glad to see we have players stepping up with so many starters out.

Damn we're really in the 3rd spot in the east huh. I think we should do our best to stay 3rd, we can handle the Cavs, Magic and Pacers in the first round.

2nd, 3rd, or 6th palace.

1711634007711.png

Duece playing 40 minutes of a blowout is crazy. I will never understand that aspect of Thibs coaching style. There's no upside.

Can Thibs win COTY this year or is that to Minny / OKC / Boston / ORL coaches?

I dont see us dropping from 3rd place

I believe Thibs deserves recognition for managing numerous injuries and keeping the team competitive. However, if I had a vote, I'd choose Orlando's Jamahl. He seems to have maximized his roster's potential, leading the team to excellent performance. Of course, there are several other deserving coaches as well.

I believe Thibs deserves recognition for managing numerous injuries and keeping the team competitive. However, if I had a vote, I'd choose Orlando's Jamahl. He seems to have maximized his roster's potential, leading the team to excellent performance. Of course, there are several other deserving coaches as well.

If the magic could actually make 3s they’d be scary.

Oh some of you guys didn’t know this about iHart?

I made everyone in the NBA thread know because I was under the assumption everyone in here knew :lol:

His dad

1711658425461.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom