Official '24 NYK playoffs thread, RD1 vs PHI

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd rock a Douglas jersey right now... pride of FSU AND NYK? That's tough for me

I want us to play Orlando in the playoffs so I can go to a playoff game, but I just want to avoid Boston

Marshalls find :pimp:

Bruhhh this is so crazy - I went to Marshalls for the first time since probably before Covid Wednesday morning after an appt.

Here was this exact same jersey just sitting there. Lonesome. I didn’t get it tho, it was too small.

This specific Camby 1997/98 Mitchell Ness jersey has to be making the rounds in NYC and the surrounding area. So go to your local one if you guys are interested.

Btw Marshalls fell off, you used to be able to mind some techs or Brons or air maxes - nothing now.

^ best thing I found jersey wise was at tj maxx by my job and it had Lundqvist blue jersey for 25... had to cop... this was 2021 so a while ago

Oh they are the mitchell and ness swingman… smh

:rofl:
Dont know why i thought it was authentic from 2000. Totally overlooked the m&n tag.

^ best thing I found jersey wise was at tj maxx by my job and it had Lundqvist blue jersey for 25... had to cop... this was 2021 so a while ago

I would never go to Marshalls for jerseys, honestly I’m not a big jersey guy in general. I def would have bought this Camby one tho.

I’d def go for like Nike basketball products and techs. Shoes you could find some gems too. I bought couple of Kobe’s and KD’s there before.

Now? There was nothing man. Not even adidas stuff either. The place was depressing. Felt like a desert. Place fell off.

It’s a MN swing man. In the past year I’ve copped over 20 jerseys there. Nfl and nba. Never really have Knicks gear tho. Burlington gets a ton too

Marshalls/TJ was the spot for some good ‘Lo pickups. Some probably to this day so still gotta gatekeep a couple spots.

Not much time for browsing these days & online is so easy. If I’m out, Bloomies is my go to these days w/ reliable sales, hookup & occasional steals [not literal].

Ya I go every week to Marshalls and TJ maxx just to look around but most of my pickups are polo...

Anyways met a fellow Knicks fan while getting my car fixed... I had my Knicks hat on and starting talking about the team... I was saying I hope randle comes back he said the team is moving the ball better without him lol...

lawdog1 lawdog1 these Knicks ARE the 2nd best team in the East as it stands. 👍 for recognizing.

+ best of luck to those Clippers out there. I’ve seen the games & read the vibes & it could be better. I’m hoping it is come postszn. In a number of ways to some degrees, the orgs can empathize and grieve together.

But not right now tho cuz the Knicks are 🆙
And possibly best in the East at full health now that Deuce has arrived as well.

Love or hate Randle, we not going as far without him.
Just need to hope he shows up & not have one of the worst playoffs stats in history.

So long as OG is there, they can get to the ECF w/o Randle. The small ball + Precious, the throw in, is giving everyone problems as is.

MitchRob was leading the league in OREB & is shaking off the rust let we forget.

Randle def needed for the elites & his gravity alone makes things easier for JB too.

Here’s a few I got in the last few months. All under $40

Attachments

• IMG_0302.jpeg
    IMG_0302.jpeg
    344.9 KB · Views: 95
Do you know why they don’t carry the Nike & adidas stuff anymore?

They don’t even have Nike socks anymore. :lol:

It depends what your looking for... They got some stuff but no real heat... Like you won't find a Nike tech fleece... But you'll see those adidas track jackets or hoodies... Definitely seen some Nike socks...for the most part it's very hit or miss and most likely miss...but when you do find something it's usually good

It depends what your looking for... They got some stuff but no real heat... Like you won't find a Nike tech fleece... But you'll see those adidas track jackets or hoodies... Definitely seen some Nike socks...for the most part it's very hit or miss and most likely miss...but when you do find something it's usually good

I see. Thanks.

It used to be a lot of hit tho!! Damn

On the subject of ‘Lo, impatiently waiting for some % off on a few pieces but this mite be mines sooner than later
A0770E8B-A995-4898-AE86-8008D3B57501.jpeg

Orange & Blue to match the squad
There’s a navy/white jawn that just says a NEW YORK on the back but that can def wait after already doubling up on the Yankees jacket.

Also matching these 🔥 satin warm ups
30CE3B7E-F608-4305-8A17-95DD304D933E.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom