Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Mo Cheeks hired as assistant coach

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is Rose complaining about his job on the bench? I’m sure if he asked out they’d give it to him.

Evan has shown the ability to come in after long dnp stints & his contract is expiring next year.

Trading szn is over and the Knicks have improved their roster. Curious to see if they can make a push for the 5 seed.

335C995F-885D-4E4C-8AF2-D5B5601F1100.jpeg

If Hart plays well and IQ continues doing his thing we going to have to make some moves if we want to keep our Core together. Def can see Grimes, Obi, Deuce, Fournier, Rose and Possibly Mitch gone to clear Salary. And rolling With White Hart and Sims next year.

I was exaggerating a bit, but you know what I mean. I’d be surprised if they finish above .500 though.

Ya the nets squad is not as garbage as people think... The problem is they have too many forwards... Their team is very similar to when Russell was there before KD

If Hart plays well and IQ continues doing his thing we going to have to make some moves if we want to keep our Core together. Def can see Grimes, Obi, Deuce, Fournier, Rose and Possibly Mitch gone to clear Salary. And rolling With White Hart and Sims next year.
What kind of haul do you think IQ + Obi would net the Knicks?

Again, both of these dudes are starting caliber talents on a team they can’t start on. The Wiz would gladly give IQ the ball right about now.

That was actually part of my slight hesitation for the JB signing. Really hard to say how different the record would be if IQ was slotted to start with JB staying in Dallas. I wanted a full youth nonevent but oh well.

He has taken tremendous leaps since his rookie year. With all that guard/wing depth, I think those 2 could + reasonable pick outgoing, whatever that is that day could land an integral piece like Mikal at least.

Obi needs a chance to play. Apparently there’s been a lot of calls inquiring on him🤷 I’m sure his camp is well aware too.

Last edited:
What kind of haul do you think IQ + Obi would net the Knicks?

Again, both of these dudes are starting caliber talents on a team they can’t start on. The Wiz would gladly give IQ the ball right about now.

That was actually part of my slight hesitation for the JB signing. Really hard to say how different the record would be if IQ was slotted to start with JB staying in Dallas. I wanted a full youth nonevent but oh well.

He has taken tremendous leaps since his rookie year. With all that guard/wing depth, I think those 2 could + reasonable pick outgoing, whatever that is that day could land an integral piece like Mikal at least.

Obi needs a chance to play. Apparently there’s been a lot of calls inquiring on him🤷 I’m sure his camp is well aware too.
I can Def see IQ asking out for a starting Job. We might be able to only retain IQ or Hart if both ball out. Going to be some big decisions coming.

How is me making an opinionated comment any different from OP?

Sometimes youre extra for no reason... this was ... well is corny.

But if you was looking for a LOL or Like ... here ... 🤣
i was just ****ing around

quit being so damn serious :lol:

Back
Top Bottom