Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Mo Cheeks hired as assistant coach

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And **** almost forgot about my boy Joku

The Euro guys have a different swagger to their game and i immediately liked his play style.

Might as well just let him cook and keep under wraps if he starts to show even more.

Son was getting all types of recognition last check in.

idk if it was Randle being injured, him just playing bad, coaching, or whatever, but RJ played a lot better as the 2nd option when it mattered. i'm still very disappointed in Grimes and IQ. i think we could've beat Miami if both were healthy and could provide some offense.

RJ took a major step forward and I expect him to continue growing. He’s hitting that perfect age now. We just need a couple of guys like Love and Lowry to keep the team grounded and focused.
His consistency needs to improve or else I gotta listen to y'all groan about his streak of off nights looool.

idk if it was Randle being injured, him just playing bad, coaching, or whatever, but RJ played a lot better as the 2nd option when it mattered. i'm still very disappointed in Grimes and IQ. i think we could've beat Miami if both were healthy and could provide some offense.
Agreed. I think Randle could've had the heat off of him him if IQ and Grimes could hit a shot. Them bricking it all post season helped the heat continue to clog the paint.

kinda random but wore my Knicks fitted to get a haircut 2 weeks ago... wanted to wear it today and couldnt find it... I wear this Knicks fitted all the time.. called my haircut spot and they had it... so will pick it up next weekend since they close at 6 every weekday while I get out of work at 5:30 pm and i'm an hour away

And **** almost forgot about my boy Joku

The Euro guys have a different swagger to their game and i immediately liked his play style.

Might as well just let him cook and keep under wraps if he starts to show even more.

Son was getting all types of recognition last check in.

They’re tough man.

kinda random but wore my Knicks fitted to get a haircut 2 weeks ago... wanted to wear it today and couldnt find it... I wear this Knicks fitted all the time.. called my haircut spot and they had it... so will pick it up next weekend since they close at 6 every weekday while I get out of work at 5:30 pm and i'm an hour away
what compelled you to tell us this

Low pro, the only way to go.

Screenshot_20230520-204408_Twitter.jpg

My hair cuts were $25, before covid, now i started to pay $40 just to help the shop out more, Ive heard about how much rent is for a chair, plus ive been with mine for like 15 years brooklyn, got support by any means, cant live without them

Back
Top Bottom