Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Mo Cheeks hired as assistant coach

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Y'all are wylin.... I pay 30+tip and my barber for 12 years now is literally a 6 min walk from me. $50-70 + a trip for a cut is a lot. SHEEESH. Y'all get a happy ending with that too? LOL.

You didn’t start tipping him more once you started making money?

Mean :lol:

The way the price of things have gone up, the "i still pay the same since I was 10" ain't the flex it used to be.

You didn’t start tipping him more once you started making money?

Mean :lol:
I give $10 tip if I'm going frequently like every week and a half. More if I'm planning on growing out my hair and won't see him for a bit. He usually gets a good holiday tip as well. But I'm saying expensive cuts and having to drive an hour+ is a lot.

The way the price of things have gone up, the "i still pay the same since I was 10" ain't the flex it used to be.
Cuts were like $10-12 when I was 10...

it also depend how often you get cut

i pay $40 every other week which is already treading that line a lil bit for me

if my barber raise his prices again i’d still go but might be a little bitter about it lol

I forced myself to learn how to use a straight razor at 17. Used to practice on a balloon with shaving cream.

what compelled you to tell us this

I said it was random plus its a Knicks fitted... so it relates to the thread

But I get a haircut once a month... not really trying to spend like that on a cut lol... its 20 a cut and I give a 5 for tip

Last edited:
During the pandemic, I forced myself to learn to cut my hair.

When I use to get a cut, it was 20 lol...doubt it's the same now
Tbh I can too but it takes way too long to do it myself. Time is money so I rather just hit up the barber shop and pay a little extra. Plus if I do it myself and f*ck up I have no one to blame but myself LOL.

But anyways, Damn this Heat team really bending Boston over bad huh. I kinda feel better about our series against them now. We still need legit 3 and D players if Grimes and IQ aren't gonna show up for us. I'm down to run it back with this team with add ons instead of trading for a star and gut our team like the Cavs. Randle needs to take a good look at himself this offseason.

6ED30DFB-AF15-438D-BB7A-4B5791D1F484.png

From homeless to wassup girl 😎 * flame away, I can handle it *

This Celtics series proved even more how special Brunson is. Spoelstra's game plan is to neutralize your best guys and no matter what the Heat threw at us, Brunson still cooked

Boston is getting embarrassed bro.

There's absolutely no excuses. They are playoff vets, 2 All NBA players, etc.

No way you commit 1/2 a billi on Tatum/Brown combo ..

Brown would be nice here ...

I really don't think this is the summer to make any drastic changes. Celtics could have some major turnover, Bucks have some key free agents, Harden could be leaving the Sixers.

I'd prefer to trim the fat & improve on the margins than go all in on Towns, Jaylen Brown, Lavine, etc.

:frown: melo

Some bs that he didn’t get a chance for a farewell tour kind of season. NBA kind of did him dirty imo.

Will never forget all the drama
And speculation leading to the trade and eventually getting Melo.
I remember that black Knicks fitted, with the nyk in a circle logo, green under brim. Everybody in the thread was trying to locate that thing. :lol:

Much love and respect to Melo. Top 3 personal favorite Knick without a doubt!

Back
Top Bottom