Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Mo Cheeks hired as assistant coach

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got H20 jersey... One of my favorite Knicks after Ewing and Melo
20230524_180613.jpg

20230524_180545.jpg

Rumor mill is:
Hart 4/70-75
IQ 4/80-100
And our interest in KAT based on his playoff numbers and his contract is down.

Knox had the skill set and physical profile, he just didn’t have the mentality to be a competent NBA player

But here’s the issue with that..

Randle is Thib’s GUY man.

He’s the only player Thibs doesn’t hold accountable. Preferential Star treatment for a guy who was NEVER a star since he came to NY.
Julius is an all NBA player. How is he not a star? 😂

Dude is mentally weak but puts up big numbers during the regular season .. he looks unguardable on certain possessions and other possessions he looks like he's not comfortable with a basketball.

Really an enigma . But to say he isn't a star is wild.

I love Mitch but I think his lack of offense hurts us at times

6.5 ppg in the postseason with only dunks, put-backs or below the rim layups

if he even had like a little floater it would be helpful. i wouldn't call bam a great offensive player but the difference betweenn him and mitch on that end was massive

I really wouldn't be surprised if KAT is a Knick this summer. there's a lot of smoke and I think its a matter of time before we trade for him (not saying i would do it)
KAT is the best shooting big in the league .. he's an upgrade of Julius but Julius is a better ISO player when locked in... I think Mitch and Kat would work well cause KAT would only be a 5 occasionally... Running with Obi at times or Hartenstein ...

Ya pass on Kats contract... But even if his contract was 30 million he's too injury prone... But he's definitely an upgrade over randle... Rather get jaylen brown instead...

So you're saying Celtics in 7

If there was ever a time an NBA team could come back from 3-0 it’s right now.

Against the 8th seed Miami Heat who have been on a very weird /miraculous run so far in the playoffs.

I don’t know who will. I don’t care.

Dudes really can’t remember past the last game🙃 IQ is a starting level point guard now. Not many saw that one coming. That’s a credit to him and the Knicks development plan.

Those numbers are the new normal floor for a quality starter. Rather capitalize on his value and make room for Deuce at the same time. Several teams, contending and rebuilding alike, want to have him on their payroll.

He wants the bigger role so I think he’s gone sooner than later.

would be embarrasing for the league to come back from down 0-3... it hasnt been done in nba history... but with gabe out anything can happen if the celtics win game 6... I actually want the celtics to lose though because Jaylen on this team would be fire

Back
Top Bottom