Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Mo Cheeks hired as assistant coach

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
idk im indifferent about the pacers. hali did some ***** **** with that hoodie instead of standin on it by pullin up with it before the start of game 7 but otherwise idc abt them. At all.

I hate the Pacers and Reggie, Hali, that leprechaun McConnell. Them potentially getting swept and Hali being taken out because of a Hamstring injury is poetic.

Congrats to Ranger fans. Their team pulled it out in OT again. Nice seeing them in Florida. Reminds me of knick fans at a heat game :lol:

We should trade Mitch for KCP and Bog plus picks for Bobby Portis. I don’t care about the idea of getting a superstar. We’re damn good, we just need two more 3 and D guys to deepen the roster and space the floor.

Keep the tandem together!

I’m rejecting any & every trade involving Mitch unless it’s an upgrade at his position. He is still the league’s best o-rebounder which is 1/3 team identity. He is still the better defender than iHart while iHart is no slouch himself. Keep the tandem together for the depth.

1716864025061.gif

Knicks at full strength can take both these clowns out. The weight of all those injuries just became too much for JB to bear. They lucked up and knicks ****ed up at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom