Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Mo Cheeks hired as assistant coach

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That was my original suspicion...and Thibs seems petty enough to follow through.

absolutely.

this coach has a long trail of players he's shunned and just stopped communicating with altogether.

he's tried it several times with obi too but somehow he's powered through the noise

he's a pos

Reigning slam dunk champ being used like Steve NoNovak.
You would think, a coach would do a bunch of pick and rolls or cuts to the basket for the kid ... which in turn help the shooters but no, he has to spot up and put up whatever he gets. Crazy **** is that he be making them. So yeah.

So Cam didn’t even go at Thibs. He just was just a little critical of him to the assistant coach.

Thibs is such a big *** baby. I swear to God.

Unbelievable :lol:

If this is how Thibs' culture is, I definitely don't want any part of it. Purposely not playing a capable young player who has the tools to be a solid 3&D wing just because he spoke his mind is ridiculous.

Find the rat

1675360234122.jpeg

streets saying there’s 5-7 teams on top of the OG situation so we probably not getting him

The ****ed up part is that I believe Thibs could play all these guys, have a good starting and bench and win with them.

But MF is stubborn.

man blinks when cam's name is mentioned by the reporter. wasn't ready for it. then proceeds to lie

this crab really thinks fans are idiots

Back
Top Bottom