Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Give them a standing ovation

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man I know once a knick always a knick but gah damn Frank was and is so *ss. Gah damn Phil Jackson and his triangle schemes. We shoulda traded down and drafted DMitch like reports were saying we almost did smfh.

Knicks February schedule is brutal need to finish January strong tomrrow; Knicks can easily go 4-8 in February, that schedule in February is tough

Good news about the injury... Make it through this stretch As best as we can get healthy for the playoff game

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F41a2b067-2b38-4653-851b-140240d21c80_480x270.gif

Let's go

Precious has been playing well enough to let Hartenstein rest a bit. Only 32 minutes over the last two games.

Taj knows what a 10 day is at this stage of the career. That’s a good sign for Julius too.

Cavs got a cupcake schedule headed into AS break & getting healthy as they’re arguably just as hot. Methinks they get to that 3 seed and NY does well enuff for 4.

Hurt or not, Embiid is soft and doesn’t like smoke. They can fall to 5 in a couple nites.

Man I know once a knick always a knick but gah damn Frank was and is so *ss. Gah damn Phil Jackson and his triangle schemes. We shoulda traded down and drafted DMitch like reports were saying we almost did smfh.

the Phil era is by far the worst. i mean i know we've been bad for a while, but those rosters were just horrible. not even entertaining.

Indeed, achieving 30 wins by February is astonishing! It's amusing how Mitch's injury set off a chain reaction that ultimately bolstered the team. Initially, many feared losing IQ would hurt the bench, but Thibs had to give Duece a chance, and he's been impressive. Though not as flashy as IQ, he's handled the role adeptly, and the second unit has been performing admirably.

Ya crazy to think this time right now at 30 wins when before during and after the melo era we only had a winning season three times since the jvg era...but back to the winning ways with thibs as coach and Leon as the president...

On another note hyped bout going to the game tonight... They better win since last game I went to they lost... And I'm a check the msg store for the couduroy hat

Ya crazy to think this time right now at 30 wins when before during and after the melo era we only had a winning season three times since the jvg era...but back to the winning ways with thibs as coach and Leon as the president...

On another note hyped bout going to the game tonight... They better win since last game I went to they lost... And I'm a check the msg store for the couduroy hat

What’s your winning pct while attending? We gunna have to talk after tonight accordingly

OG out again today. But we should have enough to win as long as defense is solid and the big Ragu steps up again.

Back
Top Bottom