Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Give them a standing ovation

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I cant stand Randle's demeanor. That alone drives his value down. Would def be able to get a FRP in return plus more if he wasn't so immature.

The skill is clearly there if he's a #2 or #3 option on a good team.

Until Obi shows me he can consistently get a bucket on his own or off the dribble i'll take Randle's bs

he doesnt even need to. Brunson is essentially playing the bully ball role that Randle tries to play, but at the G. he also does this more efficiently and gives effort every night, whereas Randle gives effort on D only when he's scoring. he will chuck a shot as soon as he touches it, if he doesnt feel like the offense isnt flowing through him or if someone else is hot. i'll take Obi's rim running, 3pt, and team friendly demeanor over Randle any day of the week.

What are we doing with all these picks :rofl: We Didn't want to use them for Murray or go all in on Donovan. I can’t see another under 26 Star/superstar being available anytime soon and would be sick if we used it on one of these over 30 cats.
89D976EB-0065-4954-8E2E-D1EC287D1791.png

as much as i dont like him, some will give up their high 20s pick. maybe we're stacking all these picks for SGA...
Can’t see OKC trading him if they were ok giving him that big contract and I’m sure they want to see him play with Chet. I think 3 of our 1sts are for this draft too. So I think SGA is a pipe dream. Only person OKC trading is Dort.

SGA is on the first year of a five year max extension and is only 24

don’t start convincing yourselves that OKC would have any incentive to trade him and even if they did, we still have zero decent assets to make available

No team will be dumb enough to give us a FRP for IQ
You realize he himself is a FRP.

And keep the blinders on if you will but the boy can ball.

His defense has been really stout despite the shooting woes.

It would be dumb for the Knicks not to ask for one in return.

If anyone is looking for defense they are not trading a FRP for one. There are much better defenders out there for a whole lot less.

A GM should be fired if he trades a FRP for a guy avergaing 9-4-3 on 38/31/85 splits in his 3rd year.

I dont see the benefit of trading IQ unless we get a first round pick... we would be trading him just for the sake of it... his contract is small and if you dont want to resign him you dont have to similar to frank and knox...

Time will tell if any other teams are overvaluing another young Knicks player like the fans always do.

He’s lived up to his draft position thus far so it doesn’t seem unreasonable to want some fair equity.

The article only says what the Knicks are wanting in return since ppl have started calling.
And then there’s always these comments about overvaluing players but yet there’s this constant type of crusade to **** on all the Knicks talent going on at the same time. From supposed Knicks fans no less.

At every chance, after every other game and or week just ****posting contradicting messages or uninformed takes.

I’ll just say RJ looked a lot more like himself on Monday than he has in over a week. He was out there when he shouldn’t have been but they’d have to chain him to the bench unless he’s injured it seems. There is a flu or something going around the league.

That plus his historical starts, a brand new lineup and still being part of the youts should give some ****posting Knicks “fans” some perspective.

They said Obi couldn’t shoot too.
Imma wait it out the way some fools were willing to give Frank the time of day 🤷‍♂️

We need a Harrison Barnes.

A solid vet that can mentor and show leadership, while still allowing the young core to develop and grow into their own.

Wiggins would've been a good fit here too.

I too like HB for the bench goldenchild9 goldenchild9 but I think he might be off the table again.

Idk if he’s in or out the lineup for them but the Kangz got sum going this year.

If available hail yea I’ll take Barnes on this bench.

^ Exactly... thats why I am confused why IQ NEEDS to be moved... it should be randle first and then fournier and rose

Back
Top Bottom