Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Give them a standing ovation

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i'm obviously not a fan, but i dont think we NEED to move IQ. i think we need to take the ball out of his hands and let him slide back to the 2.

assuming we make no additions...

Brunson/Deuce
RJ/IQ
Cam/Grimes
Obi/Sims
Mitch/Hart

it would be great if Cam puts on some muscle, so he can play small ball 4 at times, like a Robert Covington.

i'm obviously not a fan, but i dont think we NEED to move IQ. i think we need to take the ball out of his hands and let him slide back to the 2.

assuming we make no additions...

Brunson/Deuce
RJ/IQ
Cam/Grimes
Obi/Sims
Mitch/Hart

it would be great if Cam puts on some muscle, so he can play small ball 4 at times, like a Robert Covington.
I like this.

They may have no choice but to trade Quick. If a team is willing to give him a bigger role that means a bigger bag come extension time.

Between guards & wings, I think they’d rather hold onto Grimes and Cam. RJ already locked in. And they have a cheaper backup option right now in Deuce.

I did say recently be ready to lose one or two of the youts; that was moreso in an eventual trade for a “star”. Wasn’t expecting the noise to be so soon. Or that he’d be the main target.

They can’t afford alladem. As of now, you’d think those 2 wings and Obi are bigger extension priorities than Quick. And if another team is in his ear, the Knicks may have their hand forced anyway.

Actually, the first money that needs to be made available is for Cam. Then Obi next year. And Grimes after that. Build with the youts & stick to a plan.

Going out to sign this star or trade half the team for one rather has worked out very well for them. They should def keep doing the same thing. With all the success over the last couple decades, that make perfect sense!

GM 🧢
View attachment 3055667

NY wants an unlikely star in 2023? Does Bk also get a haul for Ky and hop in the Wemby sweepstakes?

If they were smart they’d think about it at least.
**** KD!!!

Dude is a ****ing tool. I used to support and was willing to give him credit but **** ..... after all this BS in NJ ... nah!

Dude clearly is a confused MF. He doesn't want to be lead, but he aint a MF leader either. He just want to shoot around and if he does good he wants all the praises if he does bad he doesn't want the criticism.

Last edited:
Low key I'd rather Kyrie than KD.

Why do we want KD when he clearly does not want to be here? He's not built for this spotlight.

Last edited:
jb.jpg

Back
Top Bottom