Official '24 NYK playoffs thread: east semifinals vs Indy

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
this game is fine. they're showing some grit at least

the biggest impediment against the nets is the knicks inability to defend three point shooting

i swear i might be bad luck to the knicks. as soon as i tuned in again, the nets lead went from 6 to 14 within a minute,

McBride plays hard defensively but his lack of shooting is a weird case, especially for someone who showed the ability to spot up and shoot off the dribble.

He might have the yips and as a 2nd rounder trying to make it...kinda can't afford to have that issue.

BK was shooting lights out from 3. every time we'd close the gap a bit, they'd hit a couple 3s. i thought we had a chance in the 4th, but Kyrie went OFF. Randle didnt seem too interested this game and Brunson was doing a lot of dribbling again. some of RJ's misses are soooo bad, but i also dont think he gets calls that others draw. his 3 ball is looking better though, but Grimes's shot isnt falling.

It's pretty clear we are trying to get someone to replace all of McBrides minutes. Grayson Allen or Eric Gordon fit that mold, but can actually hit a shot.

Eric Gordon though? Why just not let Rose play?

**** is so ****ing weird man.

Rose kinda washed at this point. Wont play defense either. Gave us his all in that Atlanta series.

He's a Thibs favorite so you know if he could play hed be out there 30 minutes a night.

Im no way shape or form am I a Pat Bev fan, but if you can somehow get OG and Bev here without giving up the starting 5 and Quickley, we turn into a Top 5 defensive team with a healthy Mitch.

And an even better team come
Playoffs with that kind of Roster.

I like Obi but i dont think he is gonna ever get the appropriate chance here, as well as Cam. Fournier and McBride can also go. Get a pick for Rose Plus all the picks we already have. You gotta try and pull something off.

Pipe dream though.

Im no way shape or form am I a Pat Bev fan, but if you can somehow get OG and Bev here without giving up the starting 5 and Quickley, we turn into a Top 5 defensive team with a healthy Mitch.

And an even better team come
Playoffs with that kind of Roster.

I like Obi but i dont think he is gonna ever get the appropriate chance here, as well as Cam. Fournier and McBride can also go. Get a pick for Rose Plus all the picks we already have. You gotta try and pull something off.

Pipe dream though.
I feel you but I can’t do Pat Bev on this team.

we're not getting anything for Rose, unless there's a team trying to dump some salary. even then, i dont think Leon is willing to take on another contract for someone that won't play. we already have Evan. Raptors might take Rose in a trade for OG, just for the salaries to match. then they can decline his team option.

it would likely be something like OG for Rose, IQ/Grimes, and FRPs. they already have an abundance of PFs, so no interest in Obi.

at this point we should try to move Obi and Evan for a vet PF/SF thats cool with playing 15-18 min off the bench. having Obi is a waste, bc he'll never reach his potential here playing behind Randle. dude really messed up Obi's career trajectory by making All NBA :lol:

Back
Top Bottom