Official '24 NYK playoffs thread: east semifinals vs Indy

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
starting to think all these trade rumors is leon rose putting out press releases to make dolan think he's been hard at work

2 firsts for og? how did he become this hot commodity though?

why is this team intent on building around tom thibodeau more than the needs of the team itself?

and even when tom thibodeau gets what he wants he STILL manages to use those acquisitions incorrectly. it's a skill at this point. i'm convinced

I'm off the OG train at anything more than 1 FRP and fillers (Obi, IQ).

Price is way too high for a United Kingdom PJ Tucker. Deep dive into his offensive stats and they're horrible.

I don't know who is this guy .. i mean I seen him play a few times, but I never seen the current hype for a role player ... with the asking price I would think he be an AllStar or close to one ...

Is he?

He's a top 2 perimeter defender that can guard 1-5 in the league that's also shown to hit the 3 ball.

Basically 3 and D, but I think Mikal Bridges is better.

Outside of hitting an open 3, he's horrible at creating his own shot which is why these trade packages seem ridiculous

High level 3 and D wing. Arguably the best perimeter defender in the league, probably the most versatile defender in the league.

Not worth 3 first rounders though.

if the rumors about OG are true it just screams leon desperately trying to compensate for not landing mitchell this summer more than actually building a team based on needs

OG is cool but he’s not moving the needle at all with the way this team is currently constructed

Last edited:
Its a Thibs move.

We shouldn't be trying to appease a coach (ex: trading Obi, trading for OG, etc) when he won't even be here next year after we get swept in the first round.

IQ is doing well bc he’s coming off the bench. If he starts, he’ll be just like Grimes and RJ either standing in the corner or hunting for a shot.

Back
Top Bottom