Official '24 NYK playoffs thread: east semifinals vs Indy

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i'm not saying RJ is as good as Jaylen Brown, but it is a lateral move in a sense that he'll still be the 3rd option. Brunson is undoubtedly the best player on our team and Randle will NOT relinquish "control" to anyone. he for damn sure isnt going to be the 3rd option and i dont think Jaylen will either.

trading Randle is the only way to improve. any trade that leaves him on the team will result in the same outcome.

Trading for Lavine's injury prone *ss would be so dumb for this team who was riddled with injuries late in the season and into the post.

May be a mistaken belief but I get vibes from Jaylen Brown's recent activities that he wants to play for his hometown team (eg, following Trae's IG recently, wearing an ATL cap at the G7 post game conference) so NY looking less like his next team. Boston's management is likely aware too. I suspect a re-sign and trade with atl.

May be a mistaken belief but I get vibes from Jaylen Brown's recent activities that he wants to play for his hometown team (eg, following Trae's IG recently, wearing an ATL cap at the G7 post game conference) so NY looking less like his next team. Boston's management is likely aware too. I suspect a re-sign and trade with atl.
That happens a lot but I feel like teams aren't giving in on trading players to their desired destination. Kyrie def didn't wanna go to the mavs lmfao. DMitch def didn't want to go to the cavs either.

jaylen brown probably got an inbox full of death threats as we speak from those boston fans

he not goin back for anything less than the max which boston probably won’t give him

I'm cool with running it back without Randle.

Make Obi the starter, trade Randle for shooters and use the money from Fournier to bring in some solid veterans.

It be great if we get another coach that will give the starters / kids real offensive schemes instead of spot up shooting too.

JB² combo would be nice, but Brown looked straight garbage this series and he will command all the money.

JB² combo would be nice, but Brown looked straight garbage this series and he will command all the money.

Celtics dont have the playmaker as good as Brunson. A bit different than a Tatum hogging it. Even though Tatum can play make too, he's got more tunnel vision. Celtics got no one to set the offense really.

If you think about it, Brown is really the epitome of a Knick under Thibs.

Iso iso iso, score on tough shots, nothing easy, defends.

Trading RJ would be a serious mistake. Aside from Game 6, he was our second best player in the Miami series and helped carry this team with Brunson. He’s becoming a special player and it would be the typical Knicks move to trade him for a veteran making **** tons of money. We need to trade Randle or stay put and add role players.

Trading RJ would be a serious mistake. Aside from Game 6, he was our second best player in the Miami series and helped carry this team with Brunson. He’s becoming a special player and it would be the typical Knicks move to trade him for a veteran making **** tons of money. We need to trade Randle or stay put and add role players.
Come on B, RJ becoming a “special player” :lol:

Back
Top Bottom