Official '24 NYK playoffs thread: east semifinals vs Indy

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This has to be one of the dumbest questions ever.

Would I do it? I’d drive everyone in this team to the airport personally. Starting with Julius.

1698762636866.png

^ that scenario is a pipedream similar to lebron in 2010 and kd and kyrie in 2019 lol... but of course I would do that trade... I am the minority here but I am against donovan here as long as brunson is here... just dont like the fit... too small of a backcourt that dont play defense... you see the same situation in cleveland with garland as far as not good defense from the backcourt

Enh.. seeing Zion on the floor again was enough of a hit to get me back on that train.
Miss me w/ both those career losers. The first who’s been sonned by JB a couple times already. And the next who has concerns health every May.

OG is the guy to take this lineup to the next level methinks still. Was liking what I was seeing from Broadway defensively in FIBA. He was out there guarding guards and forwards so he’s up to the task it seems.
Send them to Bk for some good hilites and more sad endings.

Randle seems like he's stuck between trying to facilitate & trying to score. Hasn't been making quick decisons.

Randle seems like the kind of person who secretly hopes for others to fail, just so he can say, "See, you need me." But when they don't fail, he takes ill-advised shots just to prove, "See, you still need me." It's like he's trying to assert his importance in a rather unpleasant way.

Clean block?

It appears that RJ has made significant improvements during this offseason, and I hope he can maintain this level of performance throughout the entire year. He's truly making a positive impression. Does this mean he's no longer a volume shooter?

Back
Top Bottom