Official '24 NYK playoffs thread: east semifinals vs Indy

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Brunson, RJ, and Embiid is a MUCH better balanced team than what was posted earlier.

Grimes is overrated imo. Package him, Randle, Mitch, and IQ for Embiid. Our worse defender while giving us 6ppg on 38%.

IMG_4092.png

I got am email from MSG saying Kith is doing a pop up sale at MSG on the 8th before a Spurs game. They want people to go at 9 am to get a wrist band and go shop before the game later. I had no idea shopping for clothes was so complicated.

[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD]

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD]
NY Knicks

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD]

KITH FOR NEW YORK KNICKS LIFESTYLE COLLECTION POP-UP AT MSG

[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]

The Kith for Knicks collection will be available for purchase at our limited time pop-up store located in Chase Square of Madison Square Garden on Kith Night, Wed, 11/8.

To access the pop-up store, you must have a wristband. Wristbands will be distributed on Wed, 11/8 on a first-come, first -served basis beginning at 9:00 AM ET at the south side of Chase Square at MSG. Guests are not permitted to "hold" a place in line for other guests who are arriving later.

Once you pick up your numbered wristband, you may leave and come back beginning at 4:00 PM ET. The pop-up opens at 4:30 PM ET. Your wristband must remain on your wrist while in line. Any guest found with a tampered wristband will have their wristband confiscated and will lose their place in line.

The pop-up will be limited to three (3) items per customer. You do not need a game ticket to access the pop-up shop.

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]​

I saw this jacket from last year Collection on ebay in new condition if anybody wants it. It is the only Large on there from a legit seller and less than retail

Brunson, RJ, and Embiid is a MUCH better balanced team than what was posted earlier.

Grimes is overrated imo. Package him, Randle, Mitch, and IQ for Embiid. Our worse defender while giving us 6ppg on 38%.

IMG_4092.png
I'd be reluctant to rely on Embiid, but it's a risk I'd take. With the Celtics and Bucks improving and the loaded competition on the west coast, it's doubtful we can compete in the East, let alone win the finals if we make it that far. While Embiid is a strong player, depending on him is still a high-risk move.

I'd be reluctant to rely on Embiid, but it's a risk I'd take. With the Celtics and Bucks improving and the loaded competition on the west coast, it's doubtful we can compete in the East, let alone win the finals if we make it that far. While Embiid is a strong player, depending on him is still a high-risk move.

I’m not for making the trade either, but if we did I’d rather not have Donovan and keep RJ. Brunson and Donovan would get cooked nightly.

When it comes to Grimes, a lot of it is also Thibs system.

Our halfcourt offense is trash.

Teams that had players like Reddick, Mcdermott, Powell, Gary Trent, Hield, etc have them coming off multiple screens. I rarely see any plays ran for Grimes where he's moving without the ball to free up for a mid range shot.

yes this offense can be so much more efficiently optimized, but this limited roster usage cancels that out

Are we still on the Thibs Firing squat? 🤣 But in all seriousness, when has Thibs ever had a solid offensive strategy? At this stage, we're quite aware of what to expect.

Are we still on the Thibs Firing squat? 🤣 But in all seriousness, when has Thibs ever had a solid offensive strategy? At this stage, we're quite aware of what to expect.

Fire the penguin and trade Randle. Still on that train. Hasn’t left the station unfortunately.

I got am email from MSG saying Kith is doing a pop up sale at MSG on the 8th before a Spurs game. They want people to go at 9 am to get a wrist band and go shop before the game later. I had no idea shopping for clothes was so complicated.

[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD]

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD]
NY Knicks

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD]

KITH FOR NEW YORK KNICKS LIFESTYLE COLLECTION POP-UP AT MSG

[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]

The Kith for Knicks collection will be available for purchase at our limited time pop-up store located in Chase Square of Madison Square Garden on Kith Night, Wed, 11/8.

To access the pop-up store, you must have a wristband. Wristbands will be distributed on Wed, 11/8 on a first-come, first -served basis beginning at 9:00 AM ET at the south side of Chase Square at MSG. Guests are not permitted to "hold" a place in line for other guests who are arriving later.

Once you pick up your numbered wristband, you may leave and come back beginning at 4:00 PM ET. The pop-up opens at 4:30 PM ET. Your wristband must remain on your wrist while in line. Any guest found with a tampered wristband will have their wristband confiscated and will lose their place in line.

The pop-up will be limited to three (3) items per customer. You do not need a game ticket to access the pop-up shop.

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]​

I saw this jacket from last year Collection on ebay in new condition if anybody wants it. It is the only Large on there from a legit seller and less than retail
I would love to have that jacket, but regrettably, it's beyond my budget. There's no way I'd shell out over $450 for it.

I would love to have that jacket, but regrettably, it's beyond my budget. There's no way I'd shell out over $450 for it.

I can't afford it either , but retail in the web site was $695 and this years verison doesn't look as good

I can't afford it either , but retail in the web site was $695 and this years verison doesn't look as good

Saying "doesn't look as good" is a massive understatement. It honestly looks downright ugly. Moreover, I can't fathom why anyone would pay that exorbitant price. People tend to overly hype these brands as if they're selling pure gold.

Grimes can't hit for ****
Mr. Untradeable

I've been in favor of retaining and developing the team, but watching these young players has become quite painful. They haven't demonstrated any noticeable improvement. Grimes, Deuce, Simms – it's as if they're all stuck at the same level. At least, IQ and RJ have shown some promising moments.

I could blame the coach, but you know ...

And some of yall thought Grimes was better than RJ smh. Dude has a chance to shine without him playing, but it’s brick after brick…

Just like Obi needed a chance, right?

Back
Top Bottom