Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Give them a standing ovation

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Leon ♟️
IMB_gM23rl.gif

He’s probably not any good but what about the Knicks signing Killian Hayes after Detroit just cut him? Could be cheap depth with upside if he has a work ethic.

Late to commenting on it in here... But I really like the trade. Grimes had flashes and his steal against Butler was beyond memorable but it just wasn't happening. I'm glad we care about our players and we get attached but it is a business and fit and roll in minutes and style and everything adds up. He wasn't getting his minutes and teams valued him as a first round pick and we got some much-needed depth for him. Evan was a pro so I am hoping he gets a chance to play. I like Bojan and what he'll bring and I always had an irrational like of Alec Burks.

Obi was a bad pick so I always hold that against him.. but liked the guy. My RJ jersey is one of my worst gifts ever, I really thought after that contract I was safe. IQ was the man but it was the right moves for the team and I'm glad we didn't continue to hold onto guys and overvalue our loyalty and bias.

This team has some real depth and looks almost complete. Could use a bigger scoring wing.. but everyone could in the NBA.

Get healthy and make a fun to the ECF

johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm

Ish Smith
James Bouknight
Frank Ntilikina

All avail.

Looked at Frank's stats for this year and they are 🤯 lol

Spencer D was also avail, but the Lakers got him. Have the entire Lakers nation crowd cheering ans calling him the missing piece.

Ish Smith is known as one of the best locker room guys in the league. Not sure we need locker room dudes at all but could make sense.

Back
Top Bottom