Official '24 NYK playoffs thread: east semifinals vs Indy

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG_1171.jpeg

Only one who can save the Knicks with Brunson
Reported

Tough series to have some of the games we did. No heart and hustle. Last game I was proud, had to work for this one but those shooting performances by RJ and Randle hurt.

If we would have said this season would have been a second round exit to start the year, we'd all feel pretty happy. Unfortunately we just stop playing our game and stops hitting shots cuz I think we should have had this series. We were out coach for sure and I think this exact team is a second round exit next year. So I think we need to shake up a couple of our players or the coach, but at the end of the day I felt proud about the Knicks for the first time in a while this season

Tough series to have some of the games we did. No heart and hustle. Last game I was proud, had to work for this one but those shooting performances by RJ and Randle hurt.

If we would have said this season would have been a second round exit to start the year, we'd all feel pretty happy. Unfortunately we just stop playing our game and stops hitting shots cuz I think we should have had this series. We were out coach for sure and I think this exact team is a second round exit next year. So I think we need to shake up a couple of our players or the coach, but at the end of the day I felt proud about the Knicks for the first time in a while this season
I don’t like the idea of shaking up the coach unless there’s a very clear upgrade since Thibs did a great job turning the entire culture around and getting the most out of Brunson and RJ. But we need to move on from Randle. That’s the kind of guy you get when you’re a lottery team desperate for points and entertainment. We’re a contender now. We need to upgrade to most consistency.

Obi should have a big off-season and improve his shot. RJ will be taking a big step next year and solidify himself as an All Star. I’d like a more skilled big man and have Robinson off the bench, but he is solid overall.

One of the funnest Knicks season I’ve had in a long time.

Irritated because we could have beaten this Heat team under other circumstances but I’m proud we made it this far. This team just needs a few tweaks to level up.

Brunson I love you.

Knicks fans love you. (Pause)

Hart probably gets some criticism for not curling down, but if he does that they run the risk of trapping Brunson in a triple team against the baseline and I think that was his mindset on staying where he was. Miami just did a great job on D there and there’s nothing to regret. Had our chance and didn’t get the good look.

literally just needed one other guy to not be a ****ing bum and we win by 10

Brunson is incredible. Trade Randle tomorrow

We need to use all of our draft picks on a spot up shooter and front court depth. Obi is fun but dude isn't a reliable backup defensively. Hartenstein has very limited offensive moves and Mitch has 0 offense. We need a spark in the front court with a reliable 3 point shooter off the bench

If we didn't have Brunson we would've lost round 1 in 5 games. The fact dude led us to a 4-1 win vs the Cavs and was a few possessions from a game 7 vs the Heat shows how special he is. If we get another 1 or 2 scorers we're smacking the east idgaf

If we didn't have Brunson we would've lost round 1 in 5 games. The fact dude led us to a 4-1 win vs the Cavs and was a few possessions from a game 7 vs the Heat shows how special he is. If we get another 1 or 2 scorers we're smacking the east idgaf

That’s how special and efficient he is. He leveled us up.

Now we need to find another player to do the same.

Back
Top Bottom