Official '24 NYK playoffs thread: east semifinals vs Indy

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How are you gonna say Thibs hasn't developed anyone, name players that developed into stars while he was coach, then give the coach no credit at all? :lol:

Randle came here & made two All-Star/NBA teams. Quickley is about to sign for $100M. Brunson just had a career year.

I'm not even a Thibs guy like that but come on :lol:

There's a rebuttal for all those guys.

Randle was an established NBA player when he came here. Went from 3rd option to 1st option so naturally his regular season stats would balloon. Playoffs proved other wise.

Brunson was an established player and was already a budding star based on his playoff performances. Not sure how Thibs made him better.

Maybe IQ, we can give Thibs credit for IQs defense, but these Kentucky guards all turn into good NBA players regardless of their coach.

Did KAT get better under Thibs? Wiggins? Lavine?

They all got better when him or they left :lol:

Thibs has a set culture and set system so there is some structure which players might like. You have to be specific type of player to like playing for Thibs

Brunson was who he was before he ever came here. Dallas was just to stupid to realize it.

As for Julius….please. Oh wow Thibs gave the keys to a third rate player who he now treats like a top 10 guy. And now Julius is holding our progression as a team hostage.

Congratulations on the regular season awards tho. But we all know it was Brunson.

If all it takes to become an All-NBA player is opportunity then half the league would be in contention.

I just think it's weird how the criteria changes based on if we like the person or not. We like Obi so coach is holding him back. We didn't like Frank or Knox so they suck & are busts. We like Brunson so the team success is thanks to him. We don't like Randle so we'd be better without him.

😯 😮 that Celtics trade.

The Knicks better get Lavine now if that’s on the table. Or Ingram if the Pelicans are seriously trading.

Just look at that Boston lineup now

😯 😮 that Celtics trade.

The Knicks better get Lavine now if that’s on the table. Or Ingram if the Pelicans are seriously trading.

Just look at that Boston lineup now
Seeing at what teams are getting in these trades are making me not mind a Lavine trade if we can get him for a good price...

The timing of this Obi audio leak is crazy

Either someone is trying to lower his trade value or not get him traded at all.

glad someone at least spoke up in that locker room and said what everyone was thinking

would’ve never in a million years thought it’d be obi

bro just became my favorite knick and he about to get flown outta here :lol:

Obi and filler and a pick for Lavine.

All the way on board.
You really want to see Obi trying to take Mitch/Randle head every Bulls - Knicks matchup

I’m still all in on a swinging a Porzingas trade with the Wizards and Spurs if it hasn’t gone through

Fournier to the Spurs. Spurs player to Wizards and whoever else the Knicks have to throw in for salary

Brunson was who he was before he ever came here. Dallas was just to stupid to realize it.

As for Julius….please. Oh wow Thibs gave the keys to a third rate player who he now treats like a top 10 guy. And now Julius is holding our progression as a team hostage.

Congratulations on the regular season awards tho. But we all know it was Brunson.
Julius is a top 15 guy according to his all NBA nod ..🤷🏽‍♂️😂

Back
Top Bottom