Official '24 NYK playoffs thread: east semifinals vs Indy

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like the jerseys and kinda watch to cop a mitch... but just hesistant cuz if he gets traded smh

I didn’t click the thread. I already know.

But what I didn’t see was the Julius and Brunson exchange.

Like bro, Brunson is clearly trying to make you a better and smarter player. He’s the leader of this team. Come on bro.

Cornball

I don’t care about the little issue between Jalen and Julius. I gotta bigger issue with how bad Randle looks out there. He looks like he doesn’t fit this team anymore. He isn’t helping, he’s out of sync with the team. He’s gotta go.

Bad loss last night, can’t lose that game.

Those City jerseys are horrible. Thanks Kith. The double font hurts my eyes, it looks blurry. We’ve had some good City jerseys, should have just kept some of them instead of this trash.

For anyone that isn't too disgusted to buy a jersey, the city Edition joints dropped and the MSG Shop has a lot more players to choose from.

That font is terrible... They should have just put some orange lining on the white font...

Who signs off on this trash 😤?

Honestly, who do you think might have an interest in Randle? Which team could he make a positive contribution to? As of now, unless the Knicks are including draft picks, I believe we're stuck with him. There's nothing more frustrating than a player who overestimates his abilities and maintains a bad attitude while performing poorly, as if he's actually that great.

City unis definitely look better on the players than the computer imo

1698947802282.png

City unis definitely look better on the players than the computer imo

1698947802282.png
Indeed, they do, and from a distance, the fonts don't appear too bad either, resembling a drop shadow. However, when you get up close, I'm not a fan of them.

Them Villanova cats about to have a sneaky meeting with management to see if they can get Julius out of here.

Teams would trade for Randle. I wanna refuse to believe 0 teams have interest in a player who’s all NBA two of the last 3 years. Maybe they’re not salivating for Randle but for the right price they would.

As for what teams? Maybe
Mavs / Pistons / Raptors / Bulls / Hawks / Wizards / Blazers / Rockets

Maybe a team that is more guard heavy and can use a PF

🤷🏽‍♂️

Last edited:
Teams would trade for Randle. I wanna refuse to believe 0 teams have interest in a player who’s all NBA two of the last 3 years. Maybe they’re not salivating for Randle but for the right price they would.

As for what teams? Maybe
Mavs / Pistons / Raptors / Bulls / Hawks / Wizards / Blazers / Rockets

Maybe a team that is more guard heavy and can use a PF

🤷🏽‍♂️
Perhaps I'm being pessimistic, but I can't envision any of those teams having a genuine need for Randle. Well, maybe the Mavs, but I wouldn't want anything they're offering in return. Expecially after they sabotage the draft!

The Pistons, Blazers, and Rockets have youthful rosters, and bringing in someone like Randle could disrupt their progress. The Bulls and Raptors already possess superior alternatives. The Wizards, maybe, but we definitely need to include something extra to entice any of these teams to consider a deal.

Crazy how we've had the same problem for the last 3 years. Its always Thibs or Randle
That's exactly why I refuse to be delusional again this season 😂🤷🏾‍♂️. Until Thibs and Julius are gone, THIS WILL NEVER WORK. It's time to face facts instead of wasting years in misery. It's so damn frustrating turning on 82 games a year just to be pissed the whole game because of the ugly brand of basketball we are forcing our talent to play. They have to go

That's exactly why I refuse to be delusional again this season 😂🤷🏾‍♂️. Until Thibs and Julius are gone, THIS WILL NEVER WORK. It's time to face facts instead of wasting years in misery. It's so damn frustrating turning on 82 games a year just to be pissed the whole game because of the ugly brand of basketball we are forcing our talent to play. They have to go
My top priority is parting ways with Randle. This would compel Thibs to adapt and change the offensive approach. While he may not possess a strong offensive scheme, he tends to extract more from role players compared to many coaches. In my opinion, dismissing Thibs now won't make a significant difference. I believe we'd end up in a similar situation. I'd prefer that he's let go later in the season or during the offseason. At this juncture, it's not that the team is terrible, but the offense is simply atrocious, which was somewhat expected with Thibs at the helm and no offseason moves.

as much as we want to get rid of randle it will be hard to replace him unless we get similar talent in return...even though kat gets paid a lot I would do that trade... seems more realistic compared to embiid

This early into the season i see no reason why you dont experiment with Fournier some
According to some individuals here, Fournier is seen as having absolutely no value, even though we're paying him more than most. It's quite perplexing! While it's true that he's not a strong defender, our real issue is on the offensive side. I don't get it either, but we know nothing!

Randolph should come out with a remix for “Friday Night Knicks” ….

The TOURNAMENT edition.

Evan Fournier.

His defense isn’t just bad. Each time he got playing time since he’s been here, it’s hurt the team more than helped. I’m pretty sure people were calling to sit him in here.

Was I just having a fever dream, ‘cause it seems we have these complaints about Evan Fournier every year. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom