Official '24 NYK playoffs thread: east semifinals vs Indy

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is exactly what we hope for – the Knicks dominating against weaker teams. I appreciate the way Mitch initiated the games by establishing himself in the center position and aggressively grabbing offensive rebounds for put-backs.

While Julius was making his mark, it's clear that this has been RJ's team, and it's continuing in that direction.

even before this year I was against trading RJ... the guy was averaging 20 points a game... hes no scrub

^ He just did that to start the game.

The QG noise is overstated too. Hardest assignment every nite & that’s still not enuff.

great half. really solid on both ends

josh hart needs to step it up
randle needs to attack the basket more

This team has become so fun to watch. Love everything they’re doing. Hartenstein is a hard nosed baller. Great nose for the ball and has developed a nice touch around the rim.

Gotta pay IQ badly

The great paradox that often goes misunderstood is that when you're winning, people shower you with praise, but when you lose, they criticize and trash talk.

Did you all watch the Spurs last game? They were blown-out. The announcers are discussing the Knicks offense as if beating the Spurs is a sign of its birth. I'm optimistic that it is, but I wouldn't be surprised if they encounter difficulties against a seasoned team.

Back
Top Bottom