Official '24 NYK playoffs thread: east semifinals vs Indy

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did you all watch the Spurs last game? They were blown-out. The announcers are discussing the Knicks offense as if beating the Spurs is a sign of its birth. I'm optimistic that it is, but I wouldn't be surprised if they encounter difficulties against a seasoned team.
I mean Knicks had a chance to win against the bucks and Celtics and squandered it. This team is for real and can play. Just need to make sure Randle keeps his head straight.

Certainly, I was specifically talking about the offensive performance. The team's defense has been solid enough to secure wins. In the games we lost, having the kind of offense they're demonstrating tonight could have made a difference. That's why I'm eager to see if this offensive performance can be consistently maintained against seasoned teams going forward.

OK I think we're safe.

Good effort tonight. Thibs ain't yelling as much as he used to means we're on point.

F-djlDJWIAA2yd8

F-dlNkQWcAAbZV-

F-de5ttWgAAzRtp

The jerseys and court weren’t as bad as I thought.

Definitely got flashbacks of Stat and Melo years.

Good win.

I ****ed with Obi because he put in max effort and had a good sideline presence for his teammates, but dude has been pretty bad on the Pacers. Not gonna call him a bust a few weeks into being on a new team but there might've been a reason we couldn't commit to him getting big minutes

I ****ed with Obi because he put in max effort and had a good sideline presence for his teammates, but dude has been pretty bad on the Pacers. Not gonna call him a bust a few weeks into being on a new team but there might've been a reason we couldn't commit to him getting big minutes

I mean yea. His offense was limited and he’s a liability on defense. He’s a burst bench player at best. Just sucks we drafted him over haliburton. 🤦‍♂️

That’s cool.

But we REALLY need a backup 4.

That’s why I was so pissed at the trade.

Everytime we play good I’m against making any trades :lol:
I get it. When the vibes are immaculate, everyone is perfect as they are :pimp:

Which is why the only move needed is Quick scenarios w/ some context. JB still ain’t going nowhere I’m assuming.

Do we still yearn for the days when Evan would score 17 & give up 22?

Aside, I effs w/ Sochan still. Dude is a baller in the making.

Back
Top Bottom