Official '24 NYK playoffs thread: east semifinals vs Indy

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Knicks will never be great because instead of creating consistency and building a culture, people want to shake things up after every three games

Knicks are playing great ball overall. They didn’t lose to the bucks because of stagnant offense or thibs being a bad coach, they lost because they gave up 146 points

This team is good, let them continue developing and try to add another piece to the core before blowing **** up

i look forward to the day when the knicks don't have to accommodate to a coach's system/style when selecting players. biggest issue has been the way players are easily devalued (shunned) under this coach while others have had the luxury to continue making mistakes.

there's been progress, but it's felt like 7/8 yrs instead of three and a half. maybe it's just me, but i feel a bit of (offensive) stagnation coming on. this team is reaching its ceiling imo.

knicks are beating teams they should be beating, but 2-8 against over. 500 teams (celtics & miami) shouldn't be giving anyone confidence

Last edited:
If we don’t get that star we’ve been chasing sooner than later, this thing can go downhill fast.

Unless Ofcourse Brunson resigns, but not tryna run this team back next year with the exact same problems.

We're getting close to our ceiling as we are as others have said. We've known that the ceiling wasn't too high but we compete for better or for worse.

After this, we either elevate or go back to the basement.

Can’t use the continuity excuse anymore because Julius, IQ,Mitch,Grimes and RJ been playing together for a minute. How many years do they need to hit their peak together?!! They already have hit their peak together. Cant have 2 starters that combine for 12 points 11 rebounds and 1 assist, COMBINED! In 53 minutes a game!!

Offense tonight & the other night in Milwaukee has been good

Pathetic efforts on defense

Back
Top Bottom